What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
7 years of pain with the brains trust of Mini-Bus & McJetski! Surely enough is enough!

Pricey to Mary " If you ever become a 1st Grade coach then use this shovel to dig you out of any holes or bury the Bullshit coming from your mouth"
View attachment 28475

Just heard Waterboy essentially taking credit for having coached Jack Bird WTF

Then there’s a lead story about Aitken’s hypocrisy in sledging the Bronco halves for cracking under pressure when his right side has leaked the most tries in the NRL

Do they live in the same universe as the rest of us?

The fuc*ers are a pigeon pair in their delusions

LINESPEED

Juniors
7 years of pain with the brains trust of Mini-Bus & McJetski! Surely enough is enough!

Pricey to Mary " If you ever become a 1st Grade coach then use this shovel to dig you out of any holes or bury the Bullshit coming from your mouth"
View attachment 28475

Had to laugh tonight when my 94yr old mother who was great friends with Maureen & Reg Gasnier said:

StGeorge have never been much good since that Illawarra mob took over ...’

Perspectives from another generation

But she was never far off in her observations

Loathes Waterboy

Crush

Coach
What's the bet Trent Barrett is our next coach?
I can see it now.
If all goes pear shaped it'll be Trent from July 1st.

Coffs dragon

Bench
What's the bet Trent Barrett is our next coach?
I can see it now.
If all goes pear shaped it'll be Trent from July 1st.
Crush that's probably an improvement but why all this need to have ex players from the Steelers side of things! I know they lost their jersey and now their 50% JV ownership, but is it now a given that they must have the last resemblance of some power with an old boy Coach.
The club needs to wipe the floor and appoint the best & smartest coach available by looking outside the inner circle, otherwise we'll continue in the same direction.

Crush

Coach
Crush that's probably an improvement but why all this need to have ex players from the Steelers side of things! I know they lost their jersey and now their 50% JV ownership, but is it now a given that they must have the last resemblance of some power with an old boy Coach.
The club needs to wipe the floor and appoint the best & smartest coach available by looking outside the inner circle, otherwise we'll continue in the same direction.
Absolutely they should look outside for a smart coach with new ideas but they won't. They are dinosaurs mate.
They'll see Trent Barrett as the perfect replacement. Should it even come to that. If Dragons bounce back, which I think they will, they'll just roll out Mary for another 3 years.

blacksafake

First Grade
Absolutely they should look outside for a smart coach with new ideas but they won't. They are dinosaurs mate.
They'll see Trent Barrett as the perfect replacement. Should it even come to that. If Dragons bounce back, which I think they will, they'll just roll out Mary for another 3 years.
If heaven forbid they do go with Trent, at least give him someone like Henry who is good tactically as an assistant.

Smurf

Juniors

McGregor to Gaz

Even though you were our best player at 5/8 last year , I would like you to play fullback now for as long as the middle forwards are getting tired , but once we get all our forwards back , I will probably put you back to 5/8. But don’t worry , with 10 to 15 minutes to go in the game I am going to put you back to 5/8 and bring my super X factor sub Dufty on to try and win the game , however you won’t be paired with Hunt , who you played with last year as he will be Hooker .Norman , who is now the 5/8 will be your halfback

Gaz
Huh ?

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
McGregor to Gaz

Even though you were are best player at 5/8 last year , I would like you to play fullback now for as long as the middle forwards are getting tired , but once we get all our forwards back , I will probably put you back to 5/8. But don’t worry , with 10 to 15 minutes to go in the game I am going to put you back to 5/8 and bring my super X factor sub Dufty on to try and win the game , however you won’t be paired with Hunt , who you played with last year as he will be Hooker .Norman , who is now the 5/8 will be your halfback

Gaz
Huh ?

Brilliant post Smurf