What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

merahputih

Juniors
All jokes aside recommend everyone getting a browser such as Brave Browser that allows you to cut out adds. For Brave browers if you want to support a site you trust (e.g. Leagueunlimite) you can "lower shields" and they can get add revenue but I'd get a browser you can block flash, java and adds for when you are going to unknown sites.
Thanks, Q. Actually these ads have turned up before your post.

ALSGI

Bench
If you want a nice Saturday morning vomit watch the coaches preview for the Tigers game. Again he says last week we had a small win. Then he thanks fans for their support this year. Can you believe that?!?!
I'm flabbergasted. The fool lives in a world of denial.
Mate, you’re being a bit harsh on McFade, there were in deed some small wins.

We won the second half.
We won possession 51%
We completed sets 78% compared to chooks 73%
Euan topped run metres for us and wasn’t outclassed or smashed by Mitchell.
Lafai didn’t need to wash his jumper.
We scored two tries in 6 mins.
No queues for toilets, drinks or pies.
No derogatory banners.
No traffic snarls getting in or out of the ground.
Weather was fantastic.

Anyway, I’m excited about some more small wins tomorrow arvo, weather’s gonna be beaut, no rude banners, no queues.......

Old Timer

Coach
More & more players coming out to support Mc Grinner.
The club will not stop at anything to try and convince the fans (dwindling numbers they may be) that they have got this right.
Sickening
PS : I really hope that Widdop’s early release has a pro Mary media clause in it as I would be horrified to think he actually thinks Mc Grinner can coach.

merahputih

Juniors
wanted
45329.jpg
Paul McGregor.
Aliases: "Mary".
Wanted for impersonating an NRL coach. Dragons supporters are advised not to approach or engage in conversation with this person as he is highly persuasive and manipulative, but to contact their nearest St George Illawarra board member and make their views known.

reward: the chance of a future for the club.

ALSGI

Bench
All jokes aside recommend everyone getting a browser such as Brave Browser that allows you to cut out adds. For Brave browers if you want to support a site you trust (e.g. Leagueunlimite) you can "lower shields" and they can get add revenue but I'd get a browser you can block flash, java and adds for when you are going to unknown sites.
Mate, any chance us older folk could get that in English?

hazzbeen

Bench
The club will not stop at anything to try and convince the fans (dwindling numbers they may be) that they have got this right.
Sickening
PS : I really hope that Widdop’s early release has a pro Mary media clause in it as I would be horrified to think he actually thinks Mc Grinner can coach.
Yea the whole player board supporting this impostor is really Piss Weak ....

They were talking about the signs a little while ago on 2mmm.

Most of the presenters including Dell thought the signs were all good and they were appropriate and “ part of the theatre”

One of the presenters said that criticism of Mary based on results this year was right.

People rang in and everyone said the signs where ok.

They discussed some of the viciousness of the forums.

I don’t think anyone is vicious in a personal sense, but the fact that he can’t won’t stand down is poorly received by people and each day he loses more and more support.

He’s had a very good innings for an nrl coach, there’s nothing spectacular on the horizon, no decent signings to turn things about.

In fact the squad next year looks weaker, which is when you need a good coach to make them play above themselves. A Des Hasler springs to mind.

Des has got some stars, but he has some very plain footballers who are somehow holding their own.

This is how good coaching works.

D4L_Dave

Juniors
While we all agree a new coach, for a variety of reasons, mostly rationally based (eg. not just coz you don't like him)

It seems clear he won't be moving and players are willing to defend him when they could easily 'throw him under a bus' to save themselves yet they don't.

I think I know why, it's coz despite having little clue about most other aspects of his role he appears to be a great ''man manager" which could provide a clue to how this saga will pan out.

What do you guys think, is that Bennett like skill keeping him employed some how???
u
Sickening
PS : I really hope that Widdop’s early release has a pro Mary media clause in it as I would be horrified to think he actually thinks Mc

Sickening
The club has been taking the piss for the last 5-6 years. Why would they stop now?
Treat the fans like idiots.
Feed them spin about McGregor being a top coach. Just been unlucky for 5 years right?
Very demeaning and an insult to our intelligence.
Zero honestly and objectivity = zero integrity.

List of sgi players speaking publically in support of retaining Mary:

James Graham: Fox

Gareth Widdop: advocate

Paul Vaughn: advocate

Vaughn went hard;

“He’s been a great coach and has the support of everyone”

Widdop said that the jdb saga has effected the club. Mary has the timing of the final hearing is good for the club as it will determined before next season so they will know whether or not he will play.

Well Mary, it’s not going to be so joyous an occasion if a jury ( rightly or wrongly) finds young Jack guilty. There’s no positives coming out of that at all nor has it been a party under the no fault stand down for Jack, the club and the league ( maybe fault stand down is a bad policy unfairly hurting the innocent and placing undue trust in cops who get it wrong ala lindy chamberlain). Alleged victims can lie too. Ask the snake.

The spin is getting to the point of ridicule and nonsense.

Treating the ordinary fans of sgi and the league like complete idiots.

Spare us the pr crap and learn to coach.

BLM01

First Grade
Coach's preview: Round 24
Dragons head coach Paul McGregor speaks ahead of the Dragons clash with Wests Tigers at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday 1 September.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/08/31/coachs-preview-round-24/

Coach is really proud of our 2nd 40 mins...LOL
Yeh the thanking of the fans was tongue in cheek...or was it
Which ones have supported Mary?
He forgot to mention in our small win of the 2nd half...that Roosters were toying with us, signed off and getting ready for next week

TruSaint

Referee
SCG will conditionally allow banned anti-McGregor signs

Spicy Red V banners get green light

They might not be welcome at Kogarah Oval but anti-Paul McGregor signs will be green-lighted at the SCG on Sunday when the Dragons take on the Roosters.

As long as they meet safety and size requirements and don't obstruct spectator viewing, the 'Fail Mary' and 'Step Down McGregor' banners will be allowed in.

While the famous old ground, which played host to St George's famous 11-year premiership run, will permit the signs, the welcome wasn't so warm at Kogarah last Saturday.

Lifetime Dragons fan George Youssif was turned away after attempting to enter the ground with the banners.

He was told the signs had to be registered despite having no problem in the past bringing them in.

George Rivers Council, which oversees the ground, refused to say whether the Dragons had demanded the anti-McGregor signs be blocked.

A spokeswoman told The Repeat Set: "All banners must be registered with the St George Illawarra Dragons. This is a consistent condition of entry for all hirers of the stadium. The banner(s) was not registered prior to the game."

Youssif remains convinced he was censored but is appreciative of the SCG Trust's stance.

He told TRS: "They obviously know how to run a sporting event at the SCG and aren't into gagging fans. I applaud them.

"This is a peaceful protest and I have a right to voice my opinion, as do all Dragons fans."

SOURCE : sporting news site

getsmarty

Immortal
SCG will conditionally allow banned anti-McGregor signs

Spicy Red V banners get green light

They might not be welcome at Kogarah Oval but anti-Paul McGregor signs will be green-lighted at the SCG on Sunday when the Dragons take on the Roosters.

As long as they meet safety and size requirements and don't obstruct spectator viewing, the 'Fail Mary' and 'Step Down McGregor' banners will be allowed in.

While the famous old ground, which played host to St George's famous 11-year premiership run, will permit the signs, the welcome wasn't so warm at Kogarah last Saturday.

Lifetime Dragons fan George Youssif was turned away after attempting to enter the ground with the banners.

He was told the signs had to be registered despite having no problem in the past bringing them in.

George Rivers Council, which oversees the ground, refused to say whether the Dragons had demanded the anti-McGregor signs be blocked.

A spokeswoman told The Repeat Set: "All banners must be registered with the St George Illawarra Dragons. This is a consistent condition of entry for all hirers of the stadium. The banner(s) was not registered prior to the game."

Youssif remains convinced he was censored but is appreciative of the SCG Trust's stance.

He told TRS: "They obviously know how to run a sporting event at the SCG and aren't into gagging fans. I applaud them.

"This is a peaceful protest and I have a right to voice my opinion, as do all Dragons fans."

SOURCE : sporting news site

Desperate for a crowd..................

Latest posts