Sack mcgregor

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by thebigredv, Jul 4, 2016.

1. The Silverdale Phantom

The Silverdale Phantom Juniors

Seems to me that the scg has thrown the club officialdom well and truly under the bus.

Richly deserved.

jeffdragon and Old Kogarah Boy 1 like this.
  2. merahputih

merahputih Juniors

Dave, I think you might be confusing 'Man management' with buying peoples' loyalty with favorable treatment. Man Management includes, among many other things making decisions based on what is best for the team and ensuring the best people are placed in positions. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Bennett.

3. getsmarty

getsmarty Referee

[​IMG]

Old Kogarah Boy 1 and merahputih like this.
  4. D4L_Dave

D4L_Dave Juniors

Fair enough, I was "Playing Devil's advicste" mainly coz the most frequent question posted on this topic is "What do people see in him".

I figure that, regardless of the perception of him as a 'tireless loyal super manager' being accurate or not, it will give fans a 'heads up' of any moves in the next 12 months to oust him. In this case the clue would be disgrutaled player rumours or player behavior issues being in the news could even be part of an affordable termination move.

Don't read me wrong, Im not in favour of our boys being encouraged to play up to trigger it but we all know ''boys will be boys' sometimes. "getsmarty, post: 13791519, member: 31120"][​IMG][/QUOTE]

merahputih and getsmarty like this.
  5. St Hope

St Hope Juniors

After reading a few headlines I am expecting NRL integrity unit to step in and solve this forum's problem (Mary)
    I would like to thank SMH & Fox's brave reporters for exposing this .
    "DRAGONS FANS TURN ON McGREGOR"
    "GIVE IT TO ME NOT THE PLAYERS"
    After seeing him in the harlequin track suit and these comments can the club and the NRL really risk another potential scandal no I say sack McMediocrity now

6. sa1nt5

sa1nt5 Juniors

Mine says “husband gets 4 hr stiffy after little blue pill meanwhile if I open the storm feed it says an ad for a high end luxury car. Not game to open the titans feed as it might be euthanasia advert !

merahputih likes this.
  7. 18to87

18to87 First Grade

Just fire him now. Really, what are they waiting for? Worst season in club history.

8. HowHigh

HowHigh Coach

How this merkin still has a job is beyond a f**kin joke, we seem to get worse week after week
    Wtf do they think is going to change next season

9. Eatons Hill Dragon

Eatons Hill Dragon Juniors

[email protected]#K me, this is not even funny anymore.
    I’m sick of coping it from all my mates, even the Titans supporters are laughing at us.
    I actually say it’s not McGregors that my anger is at now. It’s the idiots who signed off on a new contract extension if there are zero kpi / performance clauses in it.
    This is now just 3 wins since Anzac Day, there is simply no justification for this performance and people must be held accountable. Not the assistants, not the ball boys, it’s the head Coach and the CEO.
    We actually deserve the spoon, we deserve our junior talent to leave, we deserve our sponsors to exit, wouldn’t u.
    Get rid of them all or at least own up to your mistake. We get nothing from our ceo and we get bullshit from McGregor.
    [email protected]#K me :rage::rage::rage::rage:.

Crush, Btk, Old Kogarah Boy 1 and 5 others like this.
  10. Dragons2020

Dragons2020 Juniors

It’s time for him as a St George man to resign tomorrow and coach out his last game next week and at least say he was doing something positive for the club

11. Dragons22

Dragons22 Juniors

Cannot wait for excuses conference.
    “We were leading 8-6 at one stage”
    “We were in the game up until the 70th minute”
    “Last week they put on 46. We managed to keep them at 42. And they only managed 12 in the first half”
    “They got some long range tries off intercepts and our errors”
    For goodness sake you muppet go now! Resign! Clear out every incompetent fool working in management!
    This once great club is a laughing stock!

12. Smurf

Smurf Juniors

13. mickeylane

mickeylane Bench

There’s no chance in the world McGregor starts next season .. he will either resign or will be sacked. I’m certain of that.. I really think he’s gone..

14. boardlumps62

boardlumps62 Juniors

What can I add with 17 to go I was as sticking fat with the boys but then we throw an intercept our in a shit kick and another shit Sunday Arvo watching the Flagons. They shouldn't be on TV embarrassing. Get a new coach now McGregor is shit. Go to Rumours Thread

15. ghostface

ghostface Juniors

Sacking Mary would be the logical decision. But, the dragons scale of incompetence goes beyond all reason.

Dennis Papaioannou likes this.
  16. Coffs dragon

Coffs dragon Bench

What's the difference between Monica Lewinsky & Mary McGregor?

Monica only went down on one bloke, whilst Mary took a whole team & club down!
    Boom Boom!

17. Blood&Bandage

Blood&Bandage Juniors

Paul McGregor, I’ve never met you, and I’ve heard your a good bloke, but enough is enough, you need to admit to yourself, ‘I’m not up to it. I’m not an NRL quality coach yet’
    As a paying member I will not be renewing my membership next year (unless you resign).
    This is the team you wanted!!! Well bugger me, look where we are. It is a fair dinkum shambles.
    Whilst I’ll always be a Saints fan, my passion has gone... and it’s sad for me to say..... the first word I spoke was ‘Drac’ because I couldn’t say ‘Dragon’.
    I had punch ups in the school yard defending my team.
    I’ve since grown up and had a family, my boys are Saints fans, however, they aren’t interested anymore and it’s partly to do with me. They’re sick of me complaining about the poor/ non existent game plans, urgency and lack of line speed in defence and on the kicker.... basic stuff we don’t do!!!
    My Christmas present from my wife every year in my Membership. I’ve asked her to not waste our money this year, I’m not interested till Paul McGregor in gone.
    It pains me, but at least the money won’t be wasted on a on what’s become a rabble.
    Our once proud and competitive club has become a joke.
    I’m looking to get away from what’s become a joke. My boys play Rugby Union and I think I’ll go back to the simple life of club Rugby and club League.
    Just going to remove my membership sticker from the ute.
    See you all when the coaching IMPOSTOR Paul McGregor is gone

18. Old Kogarah Boy 1

Old Kogarah Boy 1 First Grade

That's the problem, mate.
    We fans share a passion that the board refuse to acknowledge.

Their complete disregard for the fans will hurt them in the hip pocket both short and long term but it won't happen till them take their blinkers off.

19. grouch

grouch First Grade

Sack the idiot

20. jeffdragon

jeffdragon Juniors

Wishful thinking.