What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Qdf

Juniors
We want a new coach. Sack McGregor. He's already shown us, he hasn't a clue how to run a nrl team.He simply isn't in control of the team or himself.(I.e.DUI)

Gareth67

First Grade
image.jpg Oh my ! Mary has just walked into the dressing sheds and has told the boys that he has solved the problems with the teams attack .
"We will be playing with both balls ( ? ) this year , the 98m and the 100m !"
You South Coast boys may recognise his jersey , the Yapto Dogs .

thebigredv

First Grade
McGregor is a goner. Even though I am at a complete loss as to how he was retained - and can only assume it's to save money - you can guarantee we will start the year with lacklustre, disappointing and unsuccessful footy. All because of the incapable coach.

What would make it really interesting would be for McGregor to come out now and say with confidence that we will succeed this year, make the finals and vie for the premiership. But he won't. He knows he's not a first grade coach, but doesn't have the decency to quit. And then when the finger is pointed at him again, the excuses will come.

Come end of round 6, when we are 0 and 6, the club will have no option left but to show him the door, and up will step JD and take over the reigns...oh wait...

Qdf

Juniors
McGregor is a goner. Even though I am at a complete loss as to how he was retained - and can only assume it's to save money - you can guarantee we will start the year with lacklustre, disappointing and unsuccessful footy. All because of the incapable coach.

What would make it really interesting would be for McGregor to come out now and say with confidence that we will succeed this year, make the finals and vie for the premiership. But he won't. He knows he's not a first grade coach, but doesn't have the decency to quit. And then when the finger is pointed at him again, the excuses will come.

Come end of round 6, when we are 0 and 6, the club will have no option left but to show him the door, and up will step JD and take over the reigns...oh wait...
I agree, Mary want's that last $400k.Before the troff runs dry.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I can't believe this is how you guys treat your club legends. If Mary goes poor Payne and Hornby would have to take the poison chalice. You all said the same about Steve Price, now you all have eggs on your faces as he's helped Cronulla to break their drought.

Besides, there's not many good coaches available except for maybe one. That Demetriou fella from the Broncos.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
I can't believe this is how you guys treat your club legends. If Mary goes poor Payne and Hornby would have to take the poison chalice. You all said the same about Steve Price, now you all have eggs on your faces as he's helped Cronulla to break their drought.

Besides, there's not many good coaches available except for maybe one. That Demetriou fella from the Broncos.
Your an idiot.

Latest posts