What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
This post was 4 from the bottom of page one which is not acceptable.

So to put this post back on top here is a story to read about how saints once made the tough decisions to stay on top:

After another successful Stgeoorge premiership in 1961 under Ken Killer Kearney as the captain coach their were two contenders for coach. Ken had just retired from playing at the end of 1961 and he wanted to stay on as the coach of the dragons and he presented his case to the Board - having as his resume the past 5 years as the incumbent premiership winning coach.

The Board in a split decision decide by 1 vote to appoint Norm Provan as captain coach for the 1962 season. This wasn't an easy decision given kearneys record. The Board (and my dad was part of the administration back then) opted for Provan as they felt he was the strongest option. Provan had new ideas on fitness and in coaching approach.

Kearney after losing the vote left the club and coached the fledgling Partamatta club in 1962 taking them to a first berth finals appearances in an amazing turnaround. They even beat saints in a club game.

Provan though ultimately went on to win the grand final and continue the great saints run for years to come.

Now that was a club with strong men making the best decision for the club and they were making very tough choices to pick the absolute best man as coach for the club.

Both Provan and Killer went on to have very proud coaching records post saints with fledgling clubs Parra and Cronulla.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

KiamaSaint

Coach
This post was 4 from the bottom of page one which is not acceptable.

So to put this post back on top here is a story to read about how saints once made the tough decisions to stay on top:

After another successful Stgeoorge premiership in 1961 under Ken Killer Kearney as the captain coach their were two contenders for coach. Ken had just retired from playing at the end of 1961 and he wanted to stay on as the coach of the dragons and he presented his case to the Board - having as his resume the past 5 years as the incumbent premiership winning coach.

The Board in a split decision decide by 1 vote to appoint Norm Provan as captain coach for the 1962 season. This wasn't an easy decision given kearneys record. The Board (and my dad was part of the administration back then) opted for Provan as they felt he was the strongest option. Provan had new ideas on fitness and in coaching approach.

Kearney after losing the vote left the club and coached the fledgling Partamatta club in 1962 taking them to a first berth finals appearances in an amazing turnaround. They even beat saints in a club game.

Provan though ultimately went on to win the grand final and continue the great saints run for years to come.

Now that was a club with strong men making the best decision for the club and they were making very tough choices to pick the absolute best man as coach for the club.

Both Provan and Killer went on to have very proud coaching records post saints with fledgling clubs Parra and Cronulla.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
What are you doing mate? Feel like running for the board?

Coffs dragon

Bench
If this dipshit continues to regurgitate 2015 tales, then hopefully his painting endeavours will see him paint himself into a corner & leave soon.

ALSGI

Bench
These posts are ridiculous.

Doesn't anyone realise he got us into an extra time final game in 2015????? He was single handedly a bees dick away from winning the GF, World Club Challenge and Australian of the year.

FFS only got beaten of tries scored from kicks in 2016!!!! Granted there were quiet a few scored in every other way, but not his fault Creagh was injured, Benji/Widdulp had vertigo and JD was looking over his shoulder. It happens to the best.

Just remember - extra time in finals in 2015 !!!!!!

Back off, honestly. He'll get a complex!! Might even hit the piss...

Brutalitops

Juniors
Look at this man:
bba97c7c8a0bed5c9afc0da2703ecd1b

He literally looks like an adult baby. Sack him for this alone.

Old Timer

Coach
I keep seeing Mary turning up in the train drills, the team runs, touch games he is always there about.
Maybe his ultimate plan is that by 2019 he will have f**ked up every player with any ability especially the 3/4's and he will have to come back as the 1st captain coach of the modern era.
He will be awesome hitting the holes outside Hunt.

grouch

First Grade
So apparently there was a presser yesterday to launch the Charity Shield. Guess what McGregor mentioned immediately when asked about the pressure he's under?

"I'm real comfortable, to be totally honest," McGregor said of the pressure he is under.

"The first year we made the eight
and last year wasn't a success. This year is real important for me.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...utures-of-key-league-men-20170201-gu3eug.html

ffs! Time to hit eject on that tape and eject on this fkn impostor

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
So apparently there was a presser yesterday to launch the Charity Shield. Guess what McGregor mentioned immediately when asked about the pressure he's under?

"I'm real comfortable, to be totally honest," McGregor said of the pressure he is under.

"The first year we made the eight
and last year wasn't a success. This year is real important for me.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...utures-of-key-league-men-20170201-gu3eug.html

ffs! Time to hit eject on that tape and eject on this fkn impostor
What a lot of waffle. "I believe the pressure is a privilege?"

Does he even understand what he is saying - how is pressure a privilege?

God help what rubbish he tells our players and no wonder they run around in circles on the field.

How the mighty have fallen to let this guy coach our great club for 3 years.