What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

Redback should change his name to Chicken Little. Seriously, we lose two games and your running around screaming: "The sky is falling!"

As stated above by a few well respected people - we have a few injuries and controversies going on but that doesn't mean we need to tar and feather Sticky.

I'm not blind. I know we have some down right hopeless players in the Blue, Black & White at the moment but it's way too early to form a Lynch mob.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Have you ever talked football with him? I guess not. But don't let that stop you from making uninformed comments Carcharias.

Have you ever talked football with carch? coolum? reefy? me? Anyone you disagree with here? Anyone other than that goose beeker?

If not, you have no idea who you are talking to either.

You're a bit self righteous aren't you redback

Wanna race?

:lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whatever. You mean brail right?

He probably meant braille actually. But don't let you're own illiteracy stop you correcting other people's spelling

I love all spelling nazis - especially the ones who correct incorrectly.

So it seems Manly have lost three in a row now. So... Does this mean that all Manly fans should now launch a tactical nuclear strike on last years Premiers and its coach Redback?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Amuse yourself with the notion that Stuart is the answer and that elusive premiership is coming soon. Keep telling yourself that the fans will keep turning up week in week out. Now wake up, your dreaming!

this has to be a gee up aint it.
Tell me redback you got your days mixed up and it is April fools day today and not tomorrow.
I understand your pain but get a grip - been in worse situations over past years and this pales in comparison to some of the incidents under roper.

redback

Bench
So it seems Manly have lost three in a row now. So... Does this mean that all Manly fans should now launch a tactical nuclear strike on last years Premiers and its coach Redback?

No mate. You need to look at each case on its merits. I would rather be in Manly shoes than the Sharks. They have potential, we have Stuart!

redback

Bench
Have you ever talked football with carch? coolum? reefy? me? Anyone you disagree with here? Anyone other than that goose beeker?

If not, you have no idea who you are talking to either.

You're a bit self righteous aren't you redback

Wanna race?

At least Beeker has a brain. Some of you guys seem to share the same one.

redback

Bench
He probably meant braille actually. But don't let you're own illiteracy stop you correcting other people's spelling

I love all spelling nazis - especially the ones who correct incorrectly.

It's called sarcasm Frenzy. Look it up!

spider

Coach
redback - did you have a dislike for stuart before he came to the sharks?

if not, then you must of had a voo doo doll of raper

i think stuart has done a great job in his time so far

i couldn't see roper signing the names we did for this year

No mate. You need to look at each case on its merits. I would rather be in Manly shoes than the Sharks. They have potential, we have Stuart!

so... One game away from the grand final isn't good enough?? Don't recall Anderson or Raper getting us that close.

Some words of wisdom. Remove the mouthpiece and headgear and give youself a decent uppercut.

Danger

Juniors
No one in their right mind can say they would prefer Roper as opposed to Sticky as their clubs coach, if they did, they would have to be taking the p*ss... Is this just one giant gee up redback?

redback

Bench
redback - did you have a dislike for stuart before he came to the sharks?

if not, then you must of had a voo doo doll of raper

i think stuart has done a great job in his time so far

i couldn't see roper signing the names we did for this year

Spider, names mean nothing if you cant coach them. We have the worst attacking record of the 16 teams. I was never keen on Stuart, and now I am convinced.

I understand your pain but get a grip

I think he has Shadow, it's just a tad too tight that's all......

FMD - sack Stuart. You are deadset kidding.

Impart your wisdom on us Redback. What did you think of Roper and Anderson? Or haven't you been around that long to remember them.

Two losses and you're into wrist slitting and coach sacking.

Let's ask every forummer a question or maybe someone with more computer smarts than me, could start a poll - cue Capn.

Should we sack Stuart?

Should Redback support another club?

Latest posts