What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack the Sheenius

Sheenius has just turned into severe irony now, if it was ever complementary since the gf.

What’s the board going to do with 3 wins for an entire season?

It’s going to say it’s “not good enough” (zzz?) and roll out the spin. But each year the spin is rolled out, the less likely people are going to believe. Then what happens is that many people become good time Charlie’s.

I hope this pre season year the club realises that the whole program is shattered. Unfixable. Put together in 2021, it hasn’t aged well.

We need radical change, not tweaks or smiling and waving at the iceberg from the bridge as it looms closer.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Sheenius has just turned into severe irony now, if it was ever complementary since the gf.

What’s the board going to do with 3 wins for an entire season?

It’s going to say it’s “not good enough” (zzz?) and roll out the spin. But each year the spin is rolled out, the less likely people are going to believe. Then what happens is that many people become good time Charlie’s.

I hope this pre season year the club realises that the whole program is shattered. Unfixable. Put together in 2021, it hasn’t aged well.

We need radical change, not tweaks or smiling and waving at the iceberg from the bridge as it looms closer.
Agree, we are certainly in a puddle of shit, but we can’t keep sacking coaches either, no one will apply otherwise.

We put together a pretty good forward pack, but it hasn’t fired as good as maybe it should.

The backs are mostly young, but should learn, and we do do have some diamonds in there as well.

IMO, the biggest failure was again in our halves, on the field. We’ve got a new 7 coming, not sure about a 6, will it be Sullivan?

Unfortunately our destiny lies with Benji for the next year or two, and we can only hope he delivers?

Agree, we are certainly in a puddle of shit, but we can’t keep sacking coaches either, no one will apply otherwise.

We put together a pretty good forward pack, but it hasn’t fired as good as maybe it should.

The backs are mostly young, but should learn, and we do do have some diamonds in there as well.

IMO, the biggest failure was again in our halves, on the field. We’ve got a new 7 coming, not sure about a 6, will it be Sullivan?

Unfortunately our destiny lies with Benji for the next year or two, and we can only hope he delivers?

A good forward pack -that can’t stay honest all season, hit and miss halves, fragile young backs.

I don’t think the players got anywhere close to consistency or optimum and I blame tepid, mistake-riddled maladjusted and ineffective coaching.

No chance under Benji, he’s going to fall flat on his face. Look at his coaching efforts this year. What would he have done differently to Tim? Giving him the keys to the Ferari will be a car crash disaster.

Im gearing up for another year of rugby league Hell on Earth.

I’ll give him 12 rounds 0-12 and he can leave for family reasons or he can go back to taking his gear off on TV.

The fact that he supposed to teach the halves skills this year is evidence of this. Benji wants to go from lovable clown who threw a pass 20 years ago…to be taken seriously…without a proper apprenticeship on the mate.

While Brooksy only fires up once he’s slighted us. Wtf.

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
A good forward pack -that can’t stay honest all season, hit and miss halves, fragile young backs.
I don't blame the forwards at all. They did their job. It's the lack of execution and poor discipline of the halves and backs. It's no co-incidence that we're playing better with Brooks and Laurie in the halves.

I don't blame the forwards at all. They did their job. It's the lack of execution and poor discipline of the halves and backs. It's no co-incidence that we're playing better with Brooks and Laurie in the halves.
I’m not blaming them, but i don’t think they have aimed up each game.

Halves and backs I agree

Brooks and Laurie, opportunity missed, but I don’t trust Brooksy.

Footy mate at work, disturbed that Tim hadn’t arrived at effective combinations over the year.

But as much as I enjoy his insights, he’s a bit too quick to condemn everything about us, which isn’t right.

I’m going to educate him and once he settles into the Tigers view of the world, he’s going to see the game in a more rewarding and interesting light. Thats what happened to me anyway.

Latest posts