What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack the Sheenius

Nutz

Bench
WT are simply not a well balanced side..... that's on Sheen's head.
The board is untouchable, the reserve grade side is not Wests Tigers, the joint is completely unstable.
The introduction of Api and a few good players suddenly made a difference because they haven't been part of a toxic environment previously.
Give them time and we'll lower their standards and we'll be in the cellar for years to come.
Winning start at the front office.

westerntiger

Juniors
WT are simply not a well balanced side..... that's on Sheen's head.
The board is untouchable, the reserve grade side is not Wests Tigers, the joint is completely unstable.
The introduction of Api and a few good players suddenly made a difference because they haven't been part of a toxic environment previously.
Give them time and we'll lower their standards and we'll be in the cellar for years to come.
Winning start at the front office.
I can't believe how much Isaiah Papali'i has declined as a player since coming to us

If this result doesn’t give rise to some kind of public statement during the week in damage control, nothing will.

If they don’t come out and apologise, it shows they don’t give a tinkers cuss about the joint and us.

140 point turn around in 6 weeks against the same side is f**king shambolic.

Our players may be poor and hapless but ffs, it takes a monumental de-coaching effort to pull that off.

They can sit there in the coaches box and seethe and shrug their shoulders.

They are failures as coaches and it seems to me, as people. Taking wages for that? What a lend.

They should never ever be given any kind of role in the game again.

TroyJax

Juniors
Sheens crapped on in his presser about how poor we were in attack. This shows his mindset.
You had 13 tries scored against you ya fvcken silly old dumb f**k…
Fair dinkum, go stick your 200 passes a day and your attack focused game plans up your wrinkled arse.
We have no heart in defence….and to answer that journos question that you and Bateman scoffed at - YES THIS TEAM HAS QUIT ON YOU.

Fun fact: in the 6 rounds since the 66-18 win we have had 2 byes. In the 4 games we have played we have scored 37 points - including 19 in one 10 minute stint against a 12 man Canberra.

our problem is that we go all out attack and still can’t score points. During the peak Sheens years when we went all out attack it worked because we could regularly score 4-5 tries a game, which gives you a chance. In 2005 we scored at least 4 tries in all of our last 16 games (including the grand final), and won 13 of them. We’ve done it 3 times this season (and lost 2 of those games). Makes you wonder if we’d be better off focusing on defence and grinding out wins.

westerntiger

Juniors
The problem is that the tigers have no place in the modern NRL. we're a merger of two foundation clubs that enjoyed most of their success nearly 100 years ago, run by a bunch of crooks who are using it as a money pit and want the club playing at twelve home grounds. 2010-11 was an opportunity to turn the club into a modern powerhouse but it was wasted

Fun fact: in the 6 rounds since the 66-18 win we have had 2 byes. In the 4 games we have played we have scored 37 points - including 19 in one 10 minute stint against a 12 man Canberra.

our problem is that we go all out attack and still can’t score points. During the peak Sheens years when we went all out attack it worked because we could regularly score 4-5 tries a game, which gives you a chance. In 2005 we scored at least 4 tries in all of our last 16 games (including the grand final), and won 13 of them. We’ve done it 3 times this season (and lost 2 of those games). Makes you wonder if we’d be better off focusing on defence and grinding out wins.

My learned friend I submit:

The reality is that the game commands skills and abilities in both defence and attack.

It’s the Ying and the Yang.

Of which, we currently have neither.

And if Pascoe and Lee don’t summon these imposter coaching idiots to a meeting on Monday morning and read them the riot act, someone should fire a rocket launcher into the white elephant (coe).

We all know how Lee operates, he thinks we are stupid and we forget things. So long as he stays quiet and solemn, he can prepare for his next round of bullshit spin to keep us interested and go off on another frolic with zero credibility behind it.

I remember his famous promise that he would step down if he felt he couldn’t assist the club, well Lee, you swallow your pride and make sure you have our coaching staff at Centrelink by Monday lunch.

A bunch of drunken derros would get served by Centrelink staff before our coaching staff.

How much are we paying them?

5 cents a season would have to be investigated as a rort by the NRL.

I pray the NRL close our unaccountable club who f**king cares …with these guys running the show.

I’ll support our replacement club without knowing who they are. Throw merch at Lees poxy Ferrari as I drive past him.

Let’s get sponsored by f**king true crime tv shows next year. Cheers us up. No one else is dumb enough to be associated with this circus.

I’m ashamed to support this club. It makes me feel terrible.

Last edited:

jason taylor

Bench
I can't believe how much Isaiah Papali'i has declined as a player since coming to us
Unfortunately he’s regressed to the bench-quality forward he was at the Warriors before crossing the ditch. The comments from Eels fans when they first signed him were priceless in hindsight.

Some backrowers look a lot better outside the right half. I don’t think Ice has been as bad as many make him out to be, but when we get on the attack our halves can’t put him into space the way Moses did.

SMH are reporting:

The Wests Tigers are set to fast-track Benji Marshall’s ascension to the head coaching role in time for the start of the 2024 pre-season.

While Tim Sheens will remain the head coach in name, the club has mapped out a plan for Marshall to assume his responsibilities when the team returns for pre-season training in November.

SMH are reporting:

The Wests Tigers are set to fast-track Benji Marshall’s ascension to the head coaching role in time for the start of the 2024 pre-season.

While Tim Sheens will remain the head coach in name, the club has mapped out a plan for Marshall to assume his responsibilities when the team returns for pre-season training in November.

Cheers for posting.

Expedite the mess,- why not?

Go with the least experienced coach- of course.

End up in a bigger mess? Priceless.

Of all of the possible solutions out there, this is the worst.

How are they going to sell Benji with his appalling track record of killing our halves?

Two head coaches as well? Twice the current shit show.

Doubling up on failure.

What don’t these f**kwits running our club understand?

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
SMH are reporting:

Of course Benji will be installed as head coach before the end of the season. It's the same reason Kimmorley was installed as caretaker last year, so that Sheens wouldn't have any wooden spoons next to his name as Tigers coach.

Of course Benji will be installed as head coach before the end of the season. It's the same reason Kimmorley was installed as caretaker last year, so that Sheens wouldn't have any wooden spoons next to his name as Tigers coach.

Fair call.

But at its essence, it’s a double down on coaching failure.

They are having a real lend now.

Wait for Lees press release as to how great it’s going to be that Benji is going to hold hands with Tim at training.

Even more reasons for the players to switch off now.

Double the incompetence…we all should have guessed this “ final solution” A rugby league Holocaust.

We really need the nrl to step in and kill us off. A good clean beheading. We will come willingly. We’ve had enough of death by 1000 cuts.

Last edited:

Looks like the knives are being sharpened?

Yeah but on the handle side of the knife.

Buzz is forgetting that everything benji knows about coaching he’s learning from Tim.

He’s Tims apprentice apart from a few hours at coaching class.

Bringing season forward is the same as asking the Titanic captain to speed up towards the ice berg.

Benjis work with the halves this season pretty much shows he’s got nothing at the moment.

Everyone’s got worse and will continue to do so until we improve the roster, add some depth and get competent coaches.

Note there is still nothing on official in mitigation or an apology.

The board and officials are toughing it out, but it was such a good and sound beating, I think they are underestimating the damage inflicted by silence and denial.

It looks like denial doesn’t it?

We make the bulldogs look top 4. I mean it’s good to see the time wasting treacherous Ciraldo fail, but not from below!

Note Buzz agrees with most of us re Madge. He’s only a year behind, but he got there.

Latest posts