What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Photos Thread

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'll have a gander at my PC when I get home, plenty of Saints stuff I haven't uploaded to Photobucket...

The Return. What a day that was.

kogarah_rainbow.jpg

Flying Ricky, Million Dollar Coyne, Saints Big Joke(s) - these things should be housed in an art gallery somewhere.

DragonArmy.jpg

Southernsaint

Staff member
"Saints' Big Joke" & "Watch Out For The Hitman Hardy" were both at the Tigers semi this year: Old Skool...

As where many others. It was the same for the R2K game.

There's a lot to be said for bringing out the old banners for big games. Another small piece in the tapestry of St George fan culture.

Top Thread booyyyzzzzzzz.......

I can't track down a lot of my old stuff. Look forward to seeing more. My favourite pic I had was of Big Johnny Fifita taking it up against Parra at the return to Kogarah Jubilee. But alas i cant find the damn thing to show youze.

Anyway, keep up the good work!!!!

Has anyone got a picture of the 1999 Grand Final re-match in Melbourne when nathan Brown took the tap on his 200 meter tip and hit a diving Lance Thompson in the side of the head with a short pass?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nospam49™ said:
Has anyone got a picture of the 1999 Grand Final re-match in Melbourne when nathan Brown took the tap on his 200 meter tip and hit a diving Lance Thompson in the side of the head with a short pass?
Here's one for you nospam49...

thin_ice.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
nospam49™ said:

A Rugby League field is only 120 metres long you f*cking idiot !

:)

gregstar

Referee
LOL!

dennis preston!!!!!!!

f*ck me pink! blast from the past!

EA - are you claiming lord ted as a maggie? ;-)

gregstar said:
LOL!

dennis preston!!!!!!!

f*ck me pink! blast from the past!

EA - are you claiming lord ted as a maggie? ;-)

Nah, I thought it was a funny card actually, that's why I bought it. Like seeing Les Boyd in a Manly jersey.

I got the Preston one with a lot of 1969 cards, a few Balmain, Parra and Wests cards.