What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Vs Souths

DirtyHarry

Juniors
1 try in 200 minutes of football :crazy:

Same old same old, promise so much & deliver only heartache & tears :BDH:

big boppa eel

Juniors
Blame ur idiot CEO for jumping the gun and buying your Premiers T shirts, this is when u guys started dogging it, Peter Doust what a douche.:lol:

LDR68

Juniors
I have followed the V since I can remember as kid I recall 77, 79 grandfinals.
The 92, 93, 96 and 99 Grandfinals gutted me every single time. They are doing it again, how can they stay on top for so long just to throw the minor premership away....Was it luck that got us there because it sure seems like it.

I cant see us doing the eels next week, the dogs will do the warriors = minor premiership gone and a shot straight to the final! yep CHOCKERS ALL RIGHT!

I HAVE HAD A GUT FULL OF SUPPORTING THIS SIDE.......LOOOOOOOOSERS!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
fmd!

even browneye had us playing better than this.

we weren't even this bad in our heyday of 1987-90.

Look at the opposition, they put 40 on us. Most other teams would have put 60 on, with the exception of the sharks... they would have won by 4.

That's how bad we were tonight.

MarchinSaint

Juniors
...to take half a day off work, drive half way across NSW and watch the saints get smashed by Parramatta next week at Kogarah. NO HEART NO SOUL. Things are not looking good...

Wayne Bennett has first record with the Dragons. Biggest loss to South Sydney EVER....

Im disgusted and ashamed to call myself a Dragon fan, not because they lost, but they have just given up. You only fail when you give up and the Dragons have given up...

Luv ya Wayne, but good luck with heartless players you got...

Ulysseus

Bench
But you all knew that............

Time to get ready for an early exit from the finals.

If they are going to dish up that sh*t they'd be better off declaring themselves ineligible for the 8 and giving someone else the spot.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
On a slightly more serious note, I think the club needs some direct action. Emails, letters and the same. Stupid bastards think they have a successful season for making the top four. Same old rubbish.

pdoust@dragons.com.au

Ulysseus

Bench
On a slightly more serious note, I think the club needs some direct action. Emails, letters and the same. Stupid bastards think they have a successful season for making the top four. Same old rubbish.

pdoust@dragons.com.au

I've got no game tactics for them, thats what Bennett gets paid a f**kload of money to do.

They need a steel cap in the coight and a severe dressing down.

Honestly the year has been built on simple play, no errors and patience.

Exactly where the f**k any of that was against Souths I don't know, but I knew we were in deep sh*t when they started with the speculator off loads and throwing 6 passes on one tackle.
They haven't done it all year, its a bit late to start now.

Ausguy

Coach
seriously emailing the dragons wont do anything.... stop your f**king whinging.... get back on the horse.... you have all your players fit and your goign to finish in the top 4 with a home semi.... give up now if you like, i dont care ..... shake it off and start again.

Kenny Powers

Juniors
In all honesty, Parra went from sh*thouse to penthouse pretty fast. Don't all jump off the ledge just yet, the Dragons are more than capable of turning it around.

SAINTS!!!

Juniors
That was preety pathetic tonight and for the past 2-3 weeks. Saints of old to me. Hornby playing the ref instead of the game ridiculous. No passion, pride or urgency whatsoever.Congrats to Souths. Played the game as it should be played. We probably sit in the bottom 4 of the top 8 when it comes to form. We couldnt even hold the ball and secure tackles(matt prior knows what i mean).

j0nesy

Bench
Is it time to start worrying yet?

FMD that was god awful and I didn't think it could get worse that Canberra and Brisbane.

Still, I'm not going to give up on the lads yet.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Are we the most "out of form" team in the comp? Form means nothing heading into september. Bennett knows how to turn it around, will the players react?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
seriously emailing the dragons wont do anything.... stop your f**king whinging.... get back on the horse.... you have all your players fit and your goign to finish in the top 4 with a home semi.... give up now if you like, i dont care ..... shake it off and start again.

Let's get this straight. You're a troll. Scummer. Right?

If you are supporting Saints, I'll take it all back.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Im disgusted and ashamed to call myself a Dragon fan, not because they lost, but they have just given up. You only fail when you give up and the Dragons have given up
No offence, but which team did you support before St George?

Latest posts