What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Does anybody else think the Bunnies are a real chance to drop out of the Top 4 with this suspension and their run home?
GI coming back more than makes up for the loss of Sam. We only need 1 more win to guarantee top 4.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Simply pathetic. Chambers is a dog. The media witchhunt is disgusting.

News ltd are fixing an election and they are doing their best to rub us out of the premiership race because if we were to win it would humiliate them and prove everything they did to us from 99-01 was a catastrophic mistake.

Stop, just stop. You've gone to extraordinary lengths to troll these forums and reap the responses you seek but now your boring, devoid of humour and basically redundant.

You have not and will never speak on the behalf of any rabbitohs fan, past present or future.

Fire

First Grade
Hmmm, you guys may be safe. The minimum result you need (1-3) is what you've achieved in the past four weeks.

You guys will do it. You'll come home 1-3, the Tigers being the win you need.

2-6 is not how you want to be heading into the Finals, though.

Big Sam

First Grade
Just seen a different angle on 9 news and Burgess actually grabbed Chambers shorts and pulled them up wedgie-style which clearly put a lot of pressure on his genitals.

It appears to be a sneaky wrestling/play-the-ball slowing ploy gone wrong.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Simply pathetic. Chambers is a dog. The media witchhunt is disgusting.

News ltd are fixing an election and they are doing their best to rub us out of the premiership race because if we were to win it would humiliate them and prove everything they did to us from 99-01 was a catastrophic mistake.

Bunnyliar gold :crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
But but but Souufs don't need GI in the team to win :lol:
Yep the Storm would go all the way without Smith.
Stop, just stop. You've gone to extraordinary lengths to troll these forums and reap the responses you seek but now your boring, devoid of humour and basically redundant.

You have not and will never speak on the behalf of any rabbitohs fan, past present or future.
How about not putting words in my mouth? I have never said I speak for anyone but myself. Just like you don't speak for me I don't speak for you.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Yep I spose the team currently running 2nd was best mates with them.

To suggest we didn't spearhead the fight is a joke. To suggest they did anything to Easts/Manly close to what they did to us is a joke.

Every club that didn't join SL was a proud fighter against News but their "relationship" with us is different. They killed us and fought to stop us from coming back because they said we didn't belong in the future of rugby league.

If we win a premiership 16 years after the Super League and with rugby league making more money than ever it will destroy any remaining argument their philosophy had.

The very last thing they want is us winning a premiership.

And if you continue - say for another 4 years - on the back of your 41 years of sweet FA will you concede that they had a point and your club should be kicked out again for the good of the game? :lol:

Big Sam

First Grade
Sterlo just said what I thought had happened.

I think this charge has just become easier for us to fight.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well if Sterlo said it then it must be true...
No but Sterlo is an unbiased honest and smart footy commentator. He can see it for what it was. He has chosen not to jump on the bandwagon to lynch Sam like so many want to.

It's just ludicrous for anyone to suggest Burgess would intentionally do that in plain sight. He is smarter than that.

He was simply going for a grip on his shorts and accidently got his hand on the wrong place. No harm was ever intended. No charge should ever have been placed. And if he fights it he should get off.

BranVan3000

Coach
I can tell you that is a wedgie. From my experience in bullying Roosters and DeadV supporters I have conducted many a wedgie. You could say I'm an expert in giving wedgies.

That said, the judiciary should take action. Three weeks for Ryles.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Watch the different angle Ch9 is now providing. It certainly changed my opinion of the incident.
You are 100% right. But too many of them don't care about the facts. They want him suspended regardless of what he has or hasn't done.

Latest posts