What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GONZO72

Juniors
Sam Burgess is a disgrace. He should have been rubbed out for 12 months. What he did was more harmful than hoppa.
Once again the NRL are looking after their favourite child Souths. If that was Matai or JWH , it would have been a far higher grade.
The NRL are doing everything in their power to ensure that Souths win the comp. it's sickening.
Sam Burgess is a grub and is lucky that he plays for the bunnies.

GONZO72

Juniors
You are 100% right. But too many of them don't care about the facts. They want him suspended regardless of what he has or hasn't done.

What a load of shit. He grabbed his testicles. Chambers went down grabbing his groin.
Open your red and green eyes, Bunnies Man, u sound pathetic .

BunniesMan

Immortal
For a bit of perspective. Gallen got away with this:

BRdGzAoCcAAkyAT.jpg:large

I wonder if Chamber is required to testify? What will he say?
"..i felt a sharp pain, like a kick in the guts and began hallucinating. It was the worse experience of my life your honor. My future just flashed across my eyes. "

Ryles 6 weeks.

He should say what Josh Graham said, "He grabbed my wheels and gave them a bit of squeeze, 100%, I looked at the ref and said 'What's doing'."

GONZO72

Juniors
Yep. That's why we've won 6/20 penalty counts numbnuts.

Bullshit Sam, you made that up, u fool. Souths have been getting all the close calls this year, game after game.
No matter how hard the NRL try to help out the bunnies, they will fail. They are falling apart. They know only how to lose, like no other. It's in their blood, DNA.
Souths have been the worst performed team in 4 decades. One decent year, won't make up for 42 years of shit.

Evenflow

Bench
Lol our game is getting soft if a wedgie is grounds for suspension :lol:

Regardless, it's so blatantly obvious to anyone with even the smallest brain that there's no doubt it's a squirrel grip. Unless someone has this other footage that's apparently been shown to show any differently then it's pretty clear cut.

GONZO72

Juniors
Why am I not suprised that Souffs fans want to defend Sam Burgess. Come to think of it, it makes sense.

BranVan3000

Coach
Regardless, it's so blatantly obvious to anyone with even the smallest brain that there's no doubt it's a squirrel grip. Unless someone has this other footage that's apparently been shown to show any differently then it's pretty clear cut.
I agreed, but the footage I saw on Nine put doubt in my mind. He looked like he was grabbing a bit too far up to hit the boys.... But it's hard to say really.

Evenflow

Bench
accidental ?

lol

[youtube]ZYr5TTCcXyk[/youtube]

Did he perform the wedgie by pulling the front of Chambers' shorts up? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge on wedgies if i'm wrong but i always thought you pulled the jocks/shorts or whatever the wedgee is wearing from the back. From that footage shown there's absolutely no pulling of the shorts from the back or top to perform the alleged wedge.

Big Sam

First Grade
Bullshit Sam, you made that up, u fool. Souths have been getting all the close calls this year, game after game.

Here you go numbnuts:

Roosters (A): Match Won, Penalty Count Won 9-4
Sharks (H): Match Won, Penalty Count Lost 5-11
Penrith (A): Match Won, Penalty Count Won 6-5
Bulldogs (A): Match Won, Penalty Count Lost 2-3
Warriors (A): Match Won, Penalty Count Lost 1-4
Storm (H): Match Lost, Penalty Count Won 10-5
Sea Eagles (A): Match Won, Penalty Count Lost 11-12
Broncos (A): Match Won, Penalty Count Won 8-6
Cowboys (H): Match Won, Penalty Count Lost 3-5
Tigers (H): Match Won, Penalty Count Drawn 5-5
Sharks (A): Match Lost, Penalty Count Lost 3-11