What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
null.jpg

This was doing the rounds on FB today.........

some11

Referee

Danish

Referee
Second angle here. Looks like he's pulled the edge of his pants. http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video...32357-63e9-4f29-8c57-f6af03373d75%7c%7c%7c%7c

That is f**king disgraceful. If the match review committee have seen this angle and still have it only a grade 1, then they are a joke.

I see no reason why this shouldn't have been treated on equal pegging with Garham's bite on Slater. Should have been a grade 4 at the least, if not just straight referred to judiciary.

Grubbiest act Since hoppa

SaraSassypants

Juniors
WHAT :lol::lol::lol:

Looks even worse on this angle. He's got Chambers whole package haha. Burgess is a filthy merkin and Souffs fans are deadshits.
I couldn't see any frame that shows him grabbing the whole package can you screen shot what your referring to? I take offense to being called a deadshit by the way. I've not proclaimed Sams innocence nor have I carried on about the charge being unfair. All I've done is post a link and said it looks like his shorts have been pulled. If he did do it he deserves a charge.

some11

Referee
Ask someone that knows nothing about the sport, what in f**ks name does that look like to them?

It's disgusting, stop trying to defend it.

Son of Minto

Bench
I couldn't see any frame that shows him grabbing the whole package can you screen shot what your referring to? I take offense to being called a deadshit by the way. I've not proclaimed Sams innocence nor have I carried on about the charge being unfair. All I've done is post a link and said it looks like his shorts have been pulled. If he did do it he deserves a charge.

Then youre a f**king idiot. Just like BunniesTard. If you cant see the handful of Chambers junk that Burgess grabs then you must have a disability. Like BunniesTurd.

If he grabbed his shorts, why the f**k was Chambers writhing around in pain? Dont say a wedgie :lol::lol:

How people are defending this is, or cant see anything is beyond me.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

It's just bloody weird that's what it is. And it looks like painful as hell, 1 week might be too light. I know this place is pretty anti-Souths but regardless of who it was how can anyone defend it after seeing that vision and chambers reaction?

Fire

First Grade
You see right at the end there as he lets go that he only has the edge of the shorts in his hand. This whole drama has been blown right out of proportion.

If you can hang out at a shitty bar, carrying trumpets and wearing matching T-shirts, and still look so cool that glacier chunks come out of your dick when you piss, you are doing something very right.

afinalsin666

First Grade
You see right at the end there as he lets go that he only has the edge of the shorts in his hand. This whole drama has been blown right out of proportion.

I don't know how stretchy your nuts are, but they are generally less pliant than a pair of stretchy football shorts. If both are grabbed in a handful and pulled, the scrotum is going to hit maximum stretching capacity before the shorts will. Given he yanked so hard he lifted chambers from his feet, I'm guessing his balls slipped out before hitting the apex of his pull.

Seriously dude, it's basic physics.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its should be a 4 week plus punishment based on that gif. Holy hell my eyes watered just watching it from that angle.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Even if he is only trying to "slow the play the ball" and not go the balls he has still grabbed chambers package in the process of doing so and clearly hurt him.

Should attract a heavy punishment even without intent. Of course it appears he has clearly gone the squeeze on purpose.

Latest posts