What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

English Rose

Juniors
No Sam No Problem.

The other 3 Burgesses picked up the slack.

2 of them did, Luke was way off the pace!

On Sam I think it's a blessing him having 2 weeks off just before the finals. He will come back fresh and will believe he owes his team-mates after his act of stupidity!

Snappy

Coach
In tonight's Sharks v Dragons game, a Sharks players had his shorts pulled down showing his bare arse.

Commentator says: 'lucky the soft hands of Sam Burgess weren't here'

:lol:

kbw

Bench
and it get worse. I usually don't think kids are stupid enough to copy the stupid things that players do, but the "burgess", as the kids were calling it started to appear in some primary school games in Souths district on Friday.

Good one Sam , what a great role model

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so...

burgess knees maria hargraves, then pushes his head to the ground (essentially an open handed strike)..

looked like he nearly kicked him too..

but no report?

soft grub did it all whilst the guy was on the ground..

Glen

Bench
You could see he had to muster up all of his energy not to give him a fully-blown knee, then a kick and punch on the ground. Still couldn't resist lashing out a little.

My favourite part was little James Maloney getting up after a Burgess high shot then carrying him over the line

thorson1987

Coach
He gets like that when the team is being beaten.

He will spend a bit of time on the sidelines in the World Cup if he keeps going

afinalsin666

First Grade
Piece of shit. Kicks on the ground, squirrel gripping, a f**king eye gouge!

How many weeks is an eye gouge? That's like the worst thing you can do right?

ceagle

Bench
And channel 9 wants us to cheer on this grub and Greg 'I hit her to protect herself' Inlgis?

LESStar58

Referee
Sam Burgess is a media protected thug and an Englishman to boot. He won't be cited for that knee either. When Souffs are getting beat he has a short fuse. Hopefully someone can get under his skin in this finals series.

BigRedV

Juniors
time for an official name change from the burgess brothers to the burgess b!tches
You could see it on his face all game, he was tearing up at the thought of once again souffs not coming up with the win when it mattered.