What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Doesn't surprise me. Biggest grub in the game along with Josh Reynolds. The thug was doing his thing the whole game. Head shots, knees,choking, and the lowest act yet ball grabbing. Must be something with the poms, James Graham has the biting covered.

Anyway I hope the NRL grows some f**king chambers balls and suspends the pommy grub.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Got dropped by a shot to the cods playing Indoor Cricket. Rushed into bat forgetting to wear a box. It's like the f**king bowler knew. First ball he rips in an In swinger which i inside edge straight to the Jatz. Never had the air sucked outta me so quickly. Dropped and was carried out and subbed outta the game. Literally didnt move for half an hour after it.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
All that sun and sea has made you Aussies soft, no wonder your nations once proud sporting achivements are in decline and you are now seen as a laughing stock.

Card Shark

Immortal
All that sun and sea has made you Aussies soft, no wonder your nations once proud sporting achivements are in decline and you are now seen as a laughing stock.

& drug cheats & match fixers.....which our government proudly told the world 6 months ago :roll:

Card Shark

Immortal
U12 or U15 cricket.

Hit by a full toss, for some stupid reason didnt have a box on.

Then given out LBW.....or was it DBW??

BDR

First Grade
Between this and Georgie Boy's c**k shots BM will have wank fodder for years to come

Apey

Staff member
BunniesMan has a pertinent question for Sam

[youtube]kqyIwZpr5y0[/youtube]

What about me, it isn't fair
I've had enough now I want my share
Can't you see I wanna live
But you just take more than you give

RWB

Bench
Poms have got a bit of history in this department, was it Leon Pryce who did it in the Super League?

Will be interesting to see if Chambers says anything, guessing because there was no on-field report he'll get away with it.

English Rose

Juniors
Poms have got a bit of history in this department, was it Leon Pryce who did it in the Super League?

Will be interesting to see if Chambers says anything, guessing because there was no on-field report he'll get away with it.

The ironic thing here is Leon Pryce did this to Sam Burgess and got suspended for it

English Rose

Juniors
Doesn't surprise me. Biggest grub in the game along with Josh Reynolds. The thug was doing his thing the whole game. Head shots, knees,choking, and the lowest act yet ball grabbing. Must be something with the poms, James Graham has the biting covered.

Anyway I hope the NRL grows some f**king chambers balls and suspends the pommy grub.

Ok grabbing someone's balls is a bit low but Sam Burgess didn't make any head shots tonight. Have you noticed every time he makes a hard tackle the refs always look at the screen just because Sam Burgess made the tackle? Also that call in tackling Slater in the air was bs!

kbw

Bench
Slaters foot had hit the ground, it was not in the air.
Chambers ran the Souths player off the ball, did not shoulder charge him.
Sam Burgess gets away with more high shots, un penalised and suspension free than any other player in the modern game. He is a protected media darling, very much on the decline as a player and a dirty filthy player. Should be at the storm not against them :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Another dodgy act I saw last nite was Isaac Luke..

Towards the back end of the match (maybe 15 to go) bunnies are down the attacking end of the field, and Luke coming in as hooker lifts the ankle of one of the tacklers who was trying to get off after the ref calls held..

Clearly trying to have the tackler fall back on and give away the penalty...