What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently today the NRL sent in a forensic team who dusted Chambers plums and now the police want to speak to Sam, Molly Meldrum and Finchy. :lol:

Perth Red

Post Whore
He must have a very dangly pair! Burgess is half way down his hammy in that picture. How do they not hang out of his shorts?

firechild

First Grade
Why does it not surprise me that Bunnies fans and poms have no issues with a bloke grabbing another bloke's nuts?

Evenflow

Bench
He must have a very dangly pair! Burgess is half way down his hammy in that picture. How do they not hang out of his shorts?

Now you're just err clutching at straws pardon the pun. Anyone who actually doesn't think he didn't blatantly grab his wheels and have a squeeze is either a deluded Souffs fan or a Pom. I know that's a massive insult to Poms making that comparison because i wouldn't wish that on anyone but if you honestly think he didn't do it then i have no choice.

Fire

First Grade
Cereal, so what happens?

1. Can the MRC charge him?
2. Does Chamber have to speak up in order for him to get charged (something I doubt he'd do, I wouldn't either tbh).
3. He gets off scott free?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cereal, so what happens?

2. Does Chamber have to speak up in order for him to get charged (something I doubt he'd do, I wouldn't either tbh).
1. They could but they won't.
2. He could but he won't.
3. Correct

Evenflow

Bench
Cereal, so what happens?

As you said there's no way Chambers will speak up without being prompted (or even if he was) and i'm every bit as confident that the MRC wont lay a charge off their own bat so the end answer is 3, the dirty nut grabbing grub will get off scott free.

Evenflow

Bench
It literally makes me sick that in some round about sort of way i agreed with him. If i had've read his post before i posted mine i would've not went ahead to save myself the feeling of filth that has become me now.

LESStar58

Referee
I've watched the replay a couple of times and it looks intentional to me.

Hope Chambers does speak up. Akin to eye gouging. Dog act.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I've watched the replay a couple of times and it looks intentional to me.

Hope Chambers does speak up. Akin to eye gouging. Dog act.

Well i hope that George Burgess speaks up for Ryles rolling all over his ankles, i'm sure that wasn't intentional was it? :roll:

Big Sam

First Grade
Well i hope that George Burgess speaks up for Ryles rolling all over his ankles, i'm sure that wasn't intentional was it?

Surprised George didn't get up and smash Ryles. After all, having your ankle twisted is perfect justification for belting someone...

Fairfax

Juniors
Yes having part of your reproductive system groped is exactly the same as watching your brother's ankle get rolled over.

In actual fact it is sexual assault and a criminal offence.

But don't let me stop you defending the indefensible.