What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabbitohs95

Bench
another dodgy act i saw last nite was isaac luke..

Towards the back end of the match (maybe 15 to go) bunnies are down the attacking end of the field, and luke coming in as hooker lifts the ankle of one of the tacklers who was trying to get off after the ref calls held..

Clearly trying to have the tackler fall back on and give away the penalty...

suspend him for 10 weeks!

Puntastic

Juniors
What's the worst whack to the cods you've ever had?

Never got a bad one playing sport, odly enough.

Just a douchebag I knew who found testicles extremely funny. Came to school on a freezing cold winter morning and this 130kg brick shit house (emphasis on the shit) just kicks me in the calzones out of the blue. No words, no nothing. It was hard enough to lift my 6'4" frame.

Pretty sure they shot up into my body like one of those "test your strength-o-meter" carnival games.

Though yes, the flicks deserve an honourable mention, as do the hits where one seems to jump in front of the other, bodyguard to the president style, and takes the all of the impact.

Never got a bad one playing sport, odly enough.

Just a douchebag I knew who found testicles extremely funny. Came to school on a freezing cold winter morning and this 130kg brick shit house (emphasis on the shit) just kicks me in the calzones out of the blue. No words, no nothing. It was hard enough to lift my 6'4" frame.

Pretty sure they shot up into my body like one of those "test your strength-o-meter" carnival games.

Though yes, the flicks deserve an honourable mention, as do the hits where one seems to jump in front of the other, bodyguard to the president style, and takes the all of the impact.

:lol:

LESStar58

Referee
A poor kid got a whack in the nads in an under 16s game I reffed today. My eyes were watering for the lad.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not me but I once stood up to play the ball and accidentally head butted the kid who tackled me in the balls. Didn't realised that I had done it till I had played the ball and he got to his feet and punched me on the chin! Started brawling and afterwards asked him why he had hit me!

gUt

Coach
Qt4AU.gif