What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LESStar58

Referee
image.jpg

I was wondering why he stayed down! Hopefully Chambers makes q complain and Burgess sits out for 12 weeks. Testicle grabbing is akin to eye gouging. Dog act deserving of the maximum penalty!

Fire

First Grade
I'll be cereal for once.

Back when I was a kid (15, 16?) the coach told us to go out and squirrel grip in front of the posts to get a penalty right in front for the 2 points. When he left the sheds before the game we all agreed amongst ourselves we wouldn't do it.

Dog act.

Classless act.

Coward act.

I'll be cereal for once.

Back when I was a kid (15, 16?) the coach told us to go out and squirrel grip in front of the posts to get a penalty right in front for the 2 points. When he left the sheds before the game we all agreed amongst ourselves we wouldn't do it.

Dog act.

Classless act.

Coward act.

Coco pops?

Loudstrat

Coach
I'll be cereal for once.

Dog act.

Classless act.

Coward act.
Wow - you were coached by Bellamy???

Fire

First Grade
Haha but it's what I'm drinking right now that will make me not eat fruit tomorrow morning - probably some hungover toast with greasy bacon :lol:

mokn

Juniors
Someone upload the vid, the tackle was complete and then he reached in, Also chambers face squirmed when he reached in. It's on fox now in HD.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
He was trying to check his prostate but poked the wrong section.

Seriously though dog act and would hurt like all hell!

gUt

Coach
What's the worst whack to the cods you've ever had?

Mine left me literally paralyzed for 20 minutes. I was jumping on a trampoline with my brother. You know that thing you can do where you time the jump and launch the other kid twice as high in the air? Well I'd just done that to him. On the way back down he decided he wanted to land on his arse, so he crossed his legs in mid air.

As I was bouncing up, he was falling down, and his knee smashed me square in the pills. I could barely breathe for 5 minutes and then yeah couldn't move for about 20 after that. And women whinge about giving birth? pfft

thorson1987

Coach
What's the worst whack to the cods you've ever had?

Mine left me literally paralyzed for 20 minutes. I was jumping on a trampoline with my brother. You know that thing you can do where you time the jump and launch the other kid twice as high in the air? Well I'd just done that to him. On the way back down he decided he wanted to land on his arse, so he crossed his legs in mid air.

As I was bouncing up, he was falling down, and his knee smashed me square in the pills. I could barely breathe for 5 minutes and then yeah couldn't move for about 20 after that. And women whinge about giving birth? pfft

Twice in one game of footy when I was 14.

Slid sideways when scoring a try and got them trampled by a guy with metal studs.

Later on in a tackle one of our big islander guys knee came down straight on top of them.

Not to mention the years of abuse from missed tricks whilst skateboarding.

Fire

First Grade
Haha they were the days before people puts "nets" around their trampolines.

Mine believe it or not was actually in a game of soccer - played any sport for my high school. Anyways, copped a ball flash in the jewels, all I can remember is the pins and needle feeling and burning feeling, then going to the ground. Next thing I know I was on the side-lines with the trainer sitting beside me on the bench asking if I was OK.

I think sub-consciously my memory blocked out the pain which is why I can only remember the initial hit and sensation, then sitting beside the trainer.

thorson1987

Coach
Haha they were the days before people puts "nets" around their trampolines.

Mine believe it or not was actually in a game of soccer - played any sport for my high school. Anyways, copped a ball flash in the jewels, all I can remember is the pins and needle feeling and burning feeling, then going to the ground. Next thing I know I was on the side-lines with the trainer sitting beside me on the bench asking if I was OK.

I think sub-consciously my memory blocked out the pain which is why I can only remember the initial hit and sensation, then sitting beside the trainer.

Standing in the wall off a free kick?

I find the worst ones are the times something just flicks them. Yeah the pain doesn't last as long but f**k me it killed like a muthaf**ker

Fire

First Grade
Standing in the wall off a free kick?

I find the worst ones are the times something just flicks them. Yeah the pain doesn't last as long but f**k me it killed like a muthaf**ker

f**k Thors reading your stories makes mine pale in comparison.

Nah mate I was a winger in soccer. The opposition dude loaded up on a massive cross-field kick and hit me square. I remember (after what I've already mentioned) smelling the dirt and grass as I lay there grabbing them. Was a game a Penshurst or Peakhurst - weird the shit you remember.