What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Williams dismisses Dragons rumours then signs

Godz Illa

Coach
So did anyone go and check him out? My old man was there and said he "played good" which is lofty praise for him. Williams scored a try and his team won 22-18.

Mr Red

First Grade
So did anyone go and check him out? My old man was there and said he "played good" which is lofty praise for him. Williams scored a try and his team won 22-18.

he should have backed up for the main game... would have been an improvement on Pearce..

PS Mitchell Pearce make sure you keep your blues jersey because it will be your last..

Slippery Morris

First Grade
And people think Saints are doing it tough with Fein at 1/2. Could be worse, they could have Pearce at 1/2. I have not seen a worse performance by a 1/2 in origin.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Just turned on the Holden cup and they mentioned Sam Williams got injured in the NSW cup game.

Now Farrell just needs to get injured to join the rest of our new recruits as Joel Thompson always seems to struggle with injuries.

TheRev

Coach
Just turned on the Holden cup and they mentioned Sam Williams got injured in the NSW cup game.

Now Farrell just needs to get injured to join the rest of our new recruits as Joel Thompson always seems to struggle with injuries.
Harry did his knee today too apparently, fantastic!

mightydragon

Juniors
Sam did his ankle. Looked very ordinary. Wouldnt be surprised if he is out for the season. He was killing them too. Injured just after the 70th minute.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Sam did his ankle. Looked very ordinary. Wouldnt be surprised if he is out for the season. He was killing them too. Injured just after the 70th minute.

Dragons signing jinx continues - Widdop, Williams & Siejka

Keep a watch out for Joel Thompson, Dylan Farrell & Mike Cooper to have some sort of serious injury in the next few months

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
Was at the game yesterday and Williams was killing it with kicks and smart passing. Nearly cried when I saw him stay down.

Guess the only bright side is terrible ankle injury is usually better than terrible knee injury.

Louiethefly

Juniors
I was there early enough to see him play, he controlled the game quite well with his kicking game and hit a nice hole close to the line for his try. Over all a good performance from the young bloke, was very talkative on the field too, Kevin naquama also had a blinder from fullback.

st.phil

Bench
I was there early enough to see him play, he controlled the game quite well with his kicking game and hit a nice hole close to the line for his try. Over all a good performance from the young bloke, was very talkative on the field too, Kevin naquama also had a blinder from fullback.

Caught the second half - Williams looked great. Speedy recovery...he looks like exactly what we need.

Kuro

Juniors
Living in Canberra I have seen Sam play a fair bit. He is usually always calm and collected and was a big part of why the Raiders made finals last year. He has great organisational skills and normally makes the correct decisions with his kicks. A great compliment to Widdop's running game.

Last edited:

st.phil

Bench
Was also impressed by his running game - not afraid to go to the line (unfort how he got injured...went through a a half gap and offloaded when tackled)

Latest posts