What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow gorn - off to Parramatta

natheel

Coach
Very interested to see where he ends up (u would think eels) and when it'll be announced

boxhead

First Grade
If there's any doubt as to where he is going, the Eels official twitter just announced "Sandow is an Eel!"

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I know Parra are very desperate, but the figures being bandied about for Sandow are pretty ridiculous. They've paid massive overs for sure.

natheel

Coach
Russel Crowe official twitter announced he is off to parra and the parra twitter announced it too

natheel

Coach
I know Parra are very desperate, but the figures being bandied about for Sandow are pretty ridiculous. They've paid massive overs for sure.

Hmmm u would think rusty is shitty and trying to make the nrl "alert" about a big deal like souths and inglis

innsaneink

Referee
The pressure of the Eels #7 jersey, they wont be happy till they find someone equal or better than Sterlo, and we all know thats unlikely in our lifetimes.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If there's any doubt as to where he is going, the Eels official twitter just announced "Sandow is an Eel!"

not too dissimilar to what opposition fans have been screaming..

"sandow is a grub"

Huge pressure to perform if the figure is accurate.

I actually think he can do a lot for parra though , has improved a lot imo.

grouch

First Grade
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are disappointed to learn of Chris Sandow's decision to leave the Club at the end of the season.

Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson said: “We're very disappointed to learn of Chris' decision but we wish him the best for the future.

“Unfortunately for us he has met his Alan Bond.”
Not unlike Inglis, Taylor, Burgess et al. What a stupid, bitter statement from one of the worst CEO's in the game

Latest posts