What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow gorn - off to Parramatta

aussies1st

Staff member
Talk about massive u-turns, foxsports reported earlier that he would reject them now he's signed.

gronkathon

First Grade
f**k me Richo is a bitter, useless tub of goo.

He has no clue what goes on in his own club, let alone others

ccr

Massive overs for a player who hasn't even played rep footy. Shows what a shithole paramatta are in at the moment to offer a player of chris' standard, thursdon\cronk money. He plays average behind a decent forward pack and was to partially blame for most of souths failures the last few years, good luck behind the rabble at the eels.

lol@€€LS, turning into the new cronulla.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Not unlike Inglis, Taylor, Burgess et al. What a stupid, bitter statement from one of the worst CEO's in the game

and crowe's tweet wasnt much better. have a whinge you f**kers, you've been buying up everyone elses players, paying them overs and now when someone you want to keep goes you cry.

look at the loyalty you showed to champion when you next try and pay someone $1 and have $500k as third party deals

p.s. well done to sandow whatever he got, cos i dont think he should be playing in first grade

Canard

Immortal
Talk about massive u-turns, foxsports reported earlier that he would reject them now he's signed.

Turnaround is code for "they increased the contract offer" in this instance.

I would be willing to pay his manager a one off figure of $10K for him to negoitate my next employment contract, I reckon he could get me upwards of 60K+!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would Sandow be the highest paid player never to play any rep footy or finals footy at all?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Would Sandow be the highest paid player never to play any rep footy or finals footy at all?

hard to say when no one here knows what he's being paid

Telecrap are reporting $800K over 3 years, about half of what Rusty is claiming

less than $300 is about what he's worth

who knows

The downside of signing blokes like Inglis and Burgess I guess.

Gutted to see Sandow go, but you can't keep 'em all. WOuld have rather seen him retained than Sutton though.

Very dissappointed in Rusty and Richo tbh. Acting like little boys in the playground who've just had their lunch stolen...

Not sure on where to from here... Would like to see us sign Finch to play 5/8 and blood Reynolds at 7. Sutton can play in the back row off the bench.

Don't want Gower and wouldn't like to blood Reynolds next to Sutton as he has too much of a tendancy to go MIA.

At least that way, if Reynolds is not working out you can go with a Sutton / Finch combo as a back up plan.

SDM

First Grade
No rep footy! What a dud, surely he should have surpassed Thurston, Cronk and Prince by this stage of his career.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I would say Sandow is worth no more than $200k/season ... honestly, what has he done in the NRL?

Take away his chip'n'chase efforts when Souths are either down by 30 or up by 30, all he gives Souths are a couple of 40/20s each season and anywhere from 5-10 missed tackles a game.

And they think he's going to be the solution .. LOL.

Stephen Kearney is quickly becoming one of those "good at rep level but useless at club level" coaches.

Avenger

Immortal
kapow-300x240.jpg

Latest posts