What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow wants to go home...

barney gumble

Juniors
When there is a bye or a rep weekend in Super 15, rah rah players have no problem running out for Eastwood/Randwick etc in fact they are actually PROUD to do this.

yeah, that's a good point. The cricketers do it all the time too.

Gronk

Staff member
yeah, that's a good point. The cricketers do it all the time too.

Yep I recall watching the Waugh Bros play for Bankstown at Old Kings Oval once-upon-a-time. They play for their (sometimes adopted) clubs to give back to the junior system who nurtured them through the grades, all run by volunteers.

a little bit of information that has been overlooked..
Wests Tigers utility Blake Ayshford will also play in the NSW Cup this weekend, for Balmain Ryde against Newtown at Henson Park on Saturday. Ayshford played off the bench for Wests Tigers in their win over Penrith on Sunday.
fair enough too heads should roll for that pathetic tigers performance only beating penrith by 30 drop them all i say!

#ItsOnlyPunishmentWhenParraDoesIt

muznik

Juniors
Im all for him running around in Wenty & not having the weekend off however... he came off last weekend injured & didnt complete the game.

To risk him in Wenty the weekend after doesnt make sense to me at all.

IMHO i would be more likely to tell him piss off back to QLD to recuperate & get your ass back down here refreshed, recovered and eager! Otherwise you will spend the rest of the year in Wenty!

tresurehunt

Juniors
its not a case of being dropped to wenty, he needs match fitness and just more footy, dont read into it to much although the press will love this ....

Wobbygong

First Grade
its not a case of being dropped to wenty, he needs match fitness and just more footy, dont read into it to much although the press will love this ....

Why should he require match fitness he played in the trials and next round will be round 8, seriously how many rounds before he's match fit?:lol:

At 550k a season, he's dud buy of of the decade.

natheel

Coach
Any comments for Chris about his demotion yet? This will be the most interesting part, see how he handles it

born an eel

Bench
Any comments for Chris about his demotion yet? This will be the most interesting part, see how he handles it
if he's anything like Hayne, he would of already contacted his manager and arranged a meeting with the board. :sarcasm:

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I'd safely wager that this doesnt turn out to be a positive move. An employer should be able to give an employee a razz when they feel it necessary, but in the greater majority of cases the employee gets their back up and it begins a division.

The keepers, take the seemingly ugly truth and make a positive out of it, most people these days aren't keepers though. God I hope Sandow is a keeper, we've had the darndest of luck with high profile purchases, we're defeinately due for one to go our way.

I will say though, Sandow is the lesser of our worries. Non-triers / can't doers like Esi, Lasalo, Morgan, McGuire should be first to receive the critisism. The pressure from these "fill ins" only adds to our Sandow issues.

IFR33K

Coach
I call BS. I cannot see him running out for wenty. Even if he does, more questions will be asked, as opposed to getting answered. I reckon he'll get pulled from the team last minute.

I call BS. I cannot see him running out for wenty. Even if he does, more questions will be asked, as opposed to getting answered. I reckon he'll get pulled from the team last minute.

how is that a good look? if he gets pulled at the last minute the media will just say sandow issued an ultimatum to the club and they backed down

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
If he gets pulled out at the last minute then it'd be more of a MSG to say to him we aren't scared to drop you if you don't perform. He just needs to take it on board and be professional about it like burty

Galeforce

Bench
lol at the Eels
Sandow is being forced to play lower grade , because he is disappointing at the price tag of $550k.

Shame on your management for overpaying , as you were desperate last year to get someone to sign on!! Souths delayed negotiations on Sandow to ensure he was fully focused , Eels thought money was everything and ignored Sandows demons of the past!

Djay

Juniors
Let's all go on about how much money his on and how his all of a sudden overrated and all that crap.

I watched him in depth last year to see if he really would be a good buy and I thought he would be.

Like many have said before his not really a structural halfback, his more play as the game comes to him.

His strengths are running at the line and taking players on but his hardly done that this year. Is he being told not to or is he seriously lacking confidence?

Also is it 100% his on 550k cause I struggle to believe it, but if it's true his not worth that. Only a select few are.

Another thing is all good player who come to Parra seem to go down hill? And all the shit players look like superstars after leaving us. Somethings not right.

Gronk

Staff member
lol at the Eels
Sandow is being forced to play lower grade , because he is disappointing at the price tag of $550k.

Shame on your management for overpaying , as you were desperate last year to get someone to sign on!! Souths delayed negotiations on Sandow to ensure he was fully focused , Eels thought money was everything and ignored Sandows demons of the past!

You guys bitch and moan like a mutton-dressed-up-as-lamb ex-wife who got traded in for a younger model. :lol:

Keep acting like you didn't want to keep him. ;-)

hindy111

Post Whore
WHY IS 550K BEEING BROUGHT UP
1.6 million for 3 yrs than realise its a 4 year deal so why keep running with the 550???
400 realy isnt that much overs when KK was signed for 180 from the dogs and hodgkinson 275...

Latest posts