What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow wants to go home...

Galeforce

Bench
You guys bitch and moan like a mutton-dressed-up-as-lamb ex-wife who got traded in for a younger model. :lol:

Keep acting like you didn't want to keep him. ;-)

lol

1)if you bother to read any of the press , ALL are reporting $550k PA for Sandow.TV , newspapers , radio. If this is not true , would expect Eels officials to address the media and fix any misreporting.
2) all Rabbit supporters were sorry to see Sandow go , however most , and especially me , have since his signing last year , agreed with our management that the Eels offer was way overs and Souths were right not to get close to matching it.
Some of you dopes still believe Sandow signed because he believed his career would improve with the Eels . LOL . He signed cause you idiots paid overs!!

cv8z

Juniors
lol

1)if you bother to read any of the press , ALL are reporting $550k PA for Sandow.TV , newspapers , radio. If this is not true , would expect Eels officials to address the media and fix any misreporting.
2) all Rabbit supporters were sorry to see Sandow go , however most , and especially me , have since his signing last year , agreed with our management that the Eels offer was way overs and Souths were right not to get close to matching it.
Some of you dopes still believe Sandow signed because he believed his career would improve with the Eels . LOL . He signed cause you idiots paid overs!!

Roy Asotassi has been value eh and has improved since coming from the dogs
GI initially went backwards
Your only now starting to get a bit of value out of Him
Souths fans of all people should be talking about paying overs for duds

Djay

Juniors

Exactly, Asotasi was one of the best props in the game with ease at the Dogs, since going to the Rabbits has been no where near as good and injured regularly.

Also wasn't every Rabbitohs supporter cutting their wrists when they pretty much re-signed Sutton over Sandow, now that Sandow is all of a sudden shit they're are laughing and cheering.

Eelementary

Post Whore

And what about Sam Burgess? Wasn't he meant to be the game's best forward?
:lol:

How can he be the most overrated player in the game? None of the fans of other clubs rate him, nor do most of the Eels fans.

He's a very talented player who I feel will go the way of many other players who never fulfilled their potential (usually due to attitude).

If getting paid a fortune to do what you love, while living with your wife and kids doesn't make you happy, then he's a hard man to please.

Maybe overrated is not the right term.... Most over paid then. He is nothing more than a touch football player that can kick the ball.

mickdo

Coach

Yeah, that'll stop it :roll:

Eels Dude

Coach
lol

The club has no right to reveal a player's income to the general public and rightfully so.

Maybe overrated is not the right term.... Most over paid then. He is nothing more than a touch football player that can kick the ball.
Last year top point scorer in the NRL and up there in the mix with the Daily M's and instead of giving him a break the coach sends him to park football. Then your Coach goes to NZ to Coach the Kiwis he should be at home training Parra players no time off for anyone. I hope for your teams sake Sandow doesn't get injured and then he will have EGG on his face..

natheel

Coach
It's pretty simple to see there are only a handfull of players putting in on a game to game basis

Allgood
Hayne
Roberts
Fui
Hindy

IMO these guys have been our best

True EEL

Bench
It's pretty simple to see there are only a handfull of players putting in on a game to game basis

Allgood
Hayne
Roberts
Fui
Hindy

IMO these guys have been our best

Agree with this overall, but no Reni Maitua in your list???? :shock: just an oversight maybe??
To me, over the full 7 Rounds, Reni has been our most consistent player....Mannah is another, even though I reckon his form has suffered a bit maybe with him being distracted by Johnny's struggles

Also, Sandow may have been down on confidence and form (to an extent) the last two weeks, but I have no doubt he is still putting in...

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Agree with this overall, but no Reni Maitua in your list???? :shock: just an oversight maybe??
To me, over the full 7 Rounds, Reni has been our most consistent player....

Also, Sandow may have been down on confidence and form (to an extent) the last two weeks, but I have no doubt he is still putting in...

Yeah reni was an over sight my bad

When the majority if your team is down its no wonder your halfback is down on confidence too

I've been disappointed in Timmy mannah so far he started well but he has since fallen behind the 8 ball and allgood has surpassed him in terms of form

You could probably add Sio and Blair to those lists apart from the 2 floggings we had