What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW available for WCC

slammingsam

Juniors
I'm sick of his show. What's changed in the last 24 hours that he now wants to play? Now some other poor bloke gets 'injured' or dropped.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If so then Taylor would be dropped you would think.

That's what I would do, but I think Kearney has a list of players he'd drop beforehand. Harris is the one who is probably most at risk. If he feels like playing a back rower at centre there's plenty of wing cover in the squad so someone like Inu might find himself on the outer.

aqua_duck

Coach
On principle they shouldn't pick him but it's SBW so if he wants to play you have to pick him

adamkungl

Immortal
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-squad-20131008-2v65p.html?rand=1381217067297

Sonny Bill Williams is set to provide a huge boost to New Zealand's World Cup defence - and the tournament itself - after making himself available for the Kiwis.
Williams was not in the 24 man squad named by New Zealand coach Stephen Kearney earlier today after saying he had other commitments.
But the Sydney Roosters and All Blacks superstar has since had a change of heart and advised Kearney he wanted to help the Kiwis win back to back World Cups.