What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - harrassed or harrassment? Bulldogs to look into Williams altercation

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
Whats Weidlers?

We can do this all day.

So you accuse him of BS yet you think its OK to do exactly the same thing, you really are a hypocrite...

Nice work btw....who gives a f**k if he said he may goi or not, its clear this is just your pathetic attempt to divert attention from SBW (who allegedly started all this) onto someone else...Weidler

ouwet

Bench
Ziggy the God said:
Seriously, does anyone think it is time for SBW to stay off the piss? All it is doing is getting him into strife, and furthermore, going somewhere like Hugo's will only bring grief for someone as well known as him.

By the way, this isn't an attack on him, it seems to me the only alternative due to his profile.

You can't go to a club with mates and be sober??? How do you know he was pissed???

He asked the guy to stop... The photographer is lucky i wasn't there i would of knocked him out for Sonny (And not the camera).

mattyg

Bench
innsaneink said:
So you accuse him of BS yet you think its OK to do exactly the same thing, you really are a hypocrite...

Nice work btw....who gives a f**k if he said he may goi or not, its clear this is just your pathetic attempt to divert attention from SBW (who allegedly started all this) onto someone else...Weidler

in fact, the cameraman started it. There would have never been an incident if it wasn't for the photographer taking photos, and yet again, there would have never been an incident if the photographer had of listened to SBW asking him politely to stop taking photos.

From all reports, i'd say its the photographer who started all of this.

LebaneseForces said:
You can't go to a club with mates and be sober??? How do you know he was pissed???

He asked the guy to stop... The photographer is lucky i wasn't there i would of knocked him out for Sonny (And not the camera).
lol wanker

innsaneink

Referee
LebaneseForces said:

LOL....grow up sunshine, past your bedtime?

Matty.....defending players committing malicious damage...tut tut :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You forgot that word allegedly.

Unless of course you've got your source?

KempoKnight

Juniors
mattyg said:
in fact, the cameraman started it. There would have never been an incident if it wasn't for the photographer taking photos, and yet again, there would have never been an incident if the photographer had of listened to SBW asking him politely to stop taking photos.

From all reports, i'd say its the photographer who started all of this.

No SBW started it by becomming a PROFESSIONAL athlete, they all cop it he should learn to ignore it and walk away from the photographer, their doing their job, if he was abusing SBW in some form then yeah deck the prick but untill then he has to suffer just like every other pro athlete.

ouwet

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
lol wanker

Yeah, It's harassment on the cameraman's part as a good Samaritan I would teach him a lesson :D, that sh*t belongs in England!

ouwet

Bench
innsaneink said:
LOL....grow up sunshine, past your bedtime?

Matty.....defending players committing malicious damage...tut tut :crazy:

LOL... Lucky for the cameraman it was on sunday morning;-)

In all honesty this is a non issue... Who gives a sh*t?
This website is f**king worse then the Women weekly.

Timmah

Staff member
KempoKnight - While neither side can truly comment aside from pure speculation - the full story isn't yet known. The level of alleged "hounding" from the photographer is yet to be made aware as is the type of damage and the details of the incident.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
good to see you agree
F**k mate, I think you're a deadset arsehole but I think even you know you can do better than that - you've got fair more upstairs than to resort to that. Year 7 stuff.

Mr Saab

Referee
Some cameras are worth that much...and then some
We are not talking some $10 disposable camera from the Kodak shop

ouwet

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Some cameras are worth that much...and then some
We are not talking some $10 disposable camera from the Kodak shop

Some of the garbage the Daily Telegraph comes up with you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

innsaneink

Referee
LebaneseForces said:
We already know mate, Danny Weidler broke that piece of news last night.

Tame - you pussy, I'd have thought youd tell me youd come round and punch my teeth in....some tough guy you are.

Latest posts