What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - harrassed or harrassment? Bulldogs to look into Williams altercation

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
F**k mate, I think you're a deadset arsehole but I think even you know you can do better than that - you've got fair more upstairs than to resort to that. Year 7 stuff.

Yeh cause as we see you are right up at university level. :roll:

Another great thread todger

ouwet

Bench
innsaneink said:
Tame - you pussy, I'd have thought youd tell me youd come round and punch my teeth in....some tough guy you are.

LOL... Supporting a team like the Tiger's is punishment enough for you little man.

Garts

Bench
Girl from work is just getting into Photography and she got a lower end one for $6k, they are expensive!!!

Its only a minor issue imo, just another case of a footy player showing lack of judgement. Idiot should have smiled for a few snaps then walked on.

mattyg

Bench
Garts said:
Girl from work is just getting into Photography and she got a lower end one for $6k, they are expensive!!!

Its only a minor issue imo, just another case of a footy player showing lack of judgement. Idiot should have smiled for a few snaps then walked on.

no such thing as a minor issue when it comes to SBW. The way they carried on about his urinating incident would make you think he pissed on a grave.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Funny thread this one.

Sonny needs to be the bigger man, he is a very high profile athlete, if he can't handle that sort of stuff he should stop playing professional sport and join the fire brigade or something. The mind boggles at what he would do if he played football in Europe or sport in the U.S.

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
The mind boggles at what he would do if he played football in Europe or sport in the U.S.

He would be locked up.
If he cant handle pissy Sydney media, then god help him if he was playing NFL

badav

Bench
Its obvious Sonny Bill isnt the smartest bloke around. Im not defending the photographer especially not knowing the circumstances. But what more can you expect a bloke in his early 20's who isnt real intelligent earning half a million dollars a year. Still hasnt accepted all the 'cons' that go with that.

[furrycat]

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
We already know mate, Danny Weidler broke that piece of news last night.

Go and read the forum guidelines mate... Grow the f**k up.

Make up more quotes of other posters and see what happens.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
[furrycat] said:
Go and read the forum guidelines mate... Grow the f**k up.

Make up more quotes of other posters and see what happens.

Wasn't aware you were a moderator in this forum :-s

(but I don't agree with what LF did)

aqua_duck

Coach
SBW really needs to grow up, you just can't take things into your own hands like that, if what's being reported is true. If the camera is worth 15k, which wouldn't surprise me, he needs to pay for the damages. Seriously he needs to remember that he wouldn't be earning what he's earning if it wasn't for the fact that photographers want to take his photo, and journos want to write about him

Stagger eel

Staff member
reported at Fox sports news that SBW has apologised and will pay for the damage which may total up the 12K, if that's the case it should be the end of the issue.

The Preacher

First Grade
These parasites with cameras deserve all they get. The most "punchable" form of press there is. f**k off and leave the blokes alone you low life grubs.

salivor

First Grade
Dr Crane said:
Seige mentality?

Summed it up in one. "They're all against us, we don't actually have a problem here it's the media's fault".

Great diversion tactics as always but only the Doggies fans are falling for it.

Latest posts