What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - harrassed or harrassment? Bulldogs to look into Williams altercation

ouwet

Bench
[furrycat] said:
Go and read the forum guidelines mate... Grow the f**k up.

Make up more quotes of other posters and see what happens.

Do you see me caring??? Unlike you dude i have a life and don't hang around these forums 24/7.

stevie013

Juniors
i hope he does go to england, then we wont have to hear sonny bill this, sonny bill that.

he is a grub off the footy field, and shouldnt be put on a perch the way he is. great footballer, but complete ass in society.

he should hang out with elmasri, then he may earn a bit of respect and learn how to conduct himself. but sadly, i bet he thinks he is too good for even that.

innsaneink

Referee
eelavation said:
reported at Fox sports news that SBW has apologised and will pay for the damage which may total up the 12K, if that's the case it should be the end of the issue.

He needs to be reprimanded in some way...as has been mentioned, he cant have it both ways....you cant just go round smashing other people property, though plenty here seem to think thats perfectly acceptable...malicious damage, vandalism from our so called professional sportsmen.

stevie013

Juniors
innsaneink said:
He needs to be reprimanded in some way...as has been mentioned, he cant have it both ways....you cant just go round smashing other people property, though plenty here seem to think thats perfectly acceptable...malicious damage, vandalism from our so called professional sportsmen.[/quote/]

he will get a little slap from the club that seems to do nothing to its players when they do something wrong, then their supporters come out and say that the whole world is against them! , and in a couple of weeks of time, he is at it again, doing something else, but its not his fault, its somebody elses fault.

ouwet

Bench
Dogaholic said:
Sonny needs to grow up.

He should have thought of the consequence of his actions before he did it...
However I do feel for the guy, he has never asked for the attention, he has NEVER gone out and tried to get attention (Unlike some other players), yet he is continually harassed, I wouldn't be pissed off with SBW if he did decide to ditch the NRL for Super League!
The guy obviously doesn’t want media attention; let him play the game he loves without all the spotlight! The Media need to grow up and report news worth reading about.

ouwet

Bench
stevie013 said:
innsaneink said:
He needs to be reprimanded in some way...as has been mentioned, he cant have it both ways....you cant just go round smashing other people property, though plenty here seem to think thats perfectly acceptable...malicious damage, vandalism from our so called professional sportsmen.[/quote/]

he will get a little slap from the club that seems to do nothing to its players when they do something wrong, then their supporters come out and say that the whole world is against them! , and in a couple of weeks of time, he is at it again, doing something else, but its not his fault, its somebody elses fault.

The guy wasn't drinking... What do you want? His going to pay for the guys camera ($15K worth).

stevie013

Juniors
that just shows his stupidity even more, he doesnt have an excuse for what he did this time, paying for is all well good, i commend him for that, but he shouldnt have done it in the first place.

too many incidents, and he is not learning from them, that is the point that should be made here. the club should be educating him, but really, i guess u cant educate common sense. thats just something he will never have by the looks of things.

but then again, the club is not a pre-school. he is an ADULT, he should know right from wrong by now, but its quite obvious that he doesnt.

ouwet

Bench
stevie013 said:
he is a grub off the footy field, and shouldnt be put on a perch the way he is. great footballer, but complete ass in society.

Why????

He rooted a chick in the toilets (consensual)... BIG DEAL he is 21 after all.

He pissed on the side walk... BIG DEAL 90% of people has done it.

He got frustrated from being harassed by a low life cameraman... Big Deal!

The guy doesn't want the attention, all he wants is to play football, let him play football and be a 21 year Old... He is still a kid.

Carney has done worse, but nothing happened to him (From the media or Canberra)… Why aren’t you all hounding him? Why does he continually get away with it?

always a raider

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Why????

The guy doesn't want the attention, all he wants is to play football, let him play football and be a 21 year Old... He is still a kid.

Carney has done worse, but nothing happened to him (From the media or Canberra)… Why aren’t you all hounding him? Why does he continually get away with it?

He was actually suspended by the club without pay.

salivor

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
Why????

There it is again, the why us attitude. Did you not see the sh*t storm from rival fans at the soft stance the Canberra club took? They copped flak but hey keep taking the attention off SBW and the Bulldogs.

ouwet

Bench
guttermouth said:
poor baby but he will take the money but not the fame:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Spoken like a jealous person!

If you trained, dieted and had the commitment that he did, maybe you could have done it...

He deserves every cent he gets and doesn't deserve to be treated like a piece of meat by the media! RL biggest problem is the media, they continually treat RL like crap (From under paying for rights to these kind of nothing stories) yet you all love them????????? All the AFL crap that happens (From social Drug use, to perform enhancing drugs to bashings at night clubs) and they barely report it, they treat the sport like a GOD and pay it way over its value.

You guys have limited ‘news’… The media is the evil of all evils and it's the source that is holding back RL.

ouwet

Bench
salivor said:
There it is again, the why us attitude. Did you not see the sh*t storm from rival fans at the soft stance the Canberra club took? They copped flak but hey keep taking the attention off SBW and the Bulldogs.

MATE THEY SACKED a guy for Carney...

I don't care if they fined him without pay, double standard and a slap on the wrist.

SBW will pay more for the camera then carney would get for match payments.

sharko

Juniors
For a start he was out with Willie Tonga, a mental giant and fellow piss head..why was he not been seen out with his woman..is she a stay at home woman who just cleans the vomit from his clothes and his person when he staggers in a from a binge..is she the last port in the storm when he is so pissed he cannot get laid in the can.

He is a class act old Sonny Bill, him and the Canterbury club in general have done so much over the last few years to make our game attractive and comfortable for women...I sometimes wonder whether the game would not be better off without this type of neanderthal!

ouwet

Bench
For a start he was out with Willie Tonga, a mental giant and fellow piss head..why was he not been seen out with his woman..is she a stay at home woman who just cleans the vomit from his clothes and his person when he staggers in a from a binge..
is she the last port in the storm when he is so pissed he cannot get laid in the can.
[/quote]

LOL Sounds like a piece of Weidler reporting... THAT IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS SUNSHINE! AND FOR THE RECORD he wasn't drinking. Do you see what the media does, it dilutes the idiots of this world even more!

Ninemsn headline... "Bulldogs STEALS, smashes pap's camera". PLEASE!

ouwet

Bench
stevie013 said:
hmmmm, 21 and still a kid?????????

i dont need to say any more on that one

mmm Yeah. Who do you think goes clubbing and binge drinks??

Oh wait in Cronulla it's acceptable for 15 year olds to do that aye.. Sorry i forgot about the Cronulla culture that we all saw in november 2005. MY BAD!

Latest posts