What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

carcharias

Immortal
What exactly am I not owning?

I don’t like his position and I say so.

If he wants to explain his position on a loaf of bread then I’m happy to listen. As it turns out I don’t know what his bread position is. I don’t know if he prefers white or whole grain.

you just said they both contribute.

Pretty clueless aren’t you.

Eion

First Grade
I think you're the only person in the world actually pushing this line.

The rest of us just would like him to cease taking coal into parliament and push the cart in the right direction.
Albo has said he’s going to continue coal mining. Looks like both major parties are pushing the cart in the same direction. He might as well take a lump of coal into parliament as well.

carcharias

Immortal
Albo has said he’s going to continue coal mining. Looks like both major parties are pushing the cart in the same direction. He might as well take a lump of coal into parliament as well.

Albo’s not a leader

Scomo held it like a middle finger
Then won the election.

Quicksilver

Bench
you said they do.

but only whinge about the one linked to the coal that scomo held up ..

why ?
Why don’t you show as much horror at farming?

this is a thread about Scomo. You were wondering why he cops flack over climate change. He walks into parliament and displays his blatant disregard for the issue.

He takes a position I disagree with and I say so. Shock horror.

Why would I just start randomly ranting about farming?

carcharias

Immortal
What does this even mean?

you are hot air

Bring up the coal again... when you are out of amo..
Haha

Don’t worry you’re not the only clueless dope thinking that coal mining can suddenly be stopped.
Get on Greta’s magic eco train.
The one manufactured using coal power.
Hypocrites everywhere.

Quicksilver

Bench
Bring up the coal again... when you are out of amo..
Haha

Don’t worry you’re not the only clueless dope thinking that coal mining can suddenly be stopped.
Get on Greta’s magic eco train.
The one manufactured using coal power.
Hypocrites everywhere.

here we go again...

You telling me things I’m not saying.

This is how you argue. You make up your own counterpoint. Then you assign someone else to it and don’t even read what they are saying.

everyone on this forum knows you do it. You don’t fool anyone.

carcharias

Immortal
here we go again...

You telling me things I’m not saying.

This is how you argue. You make up your own counterpoint. Then you assign someone else to it and don’t even read what they are saying.

everyone on this forum knows you do it. You don’t fool anyone.

yes here we go again
You bought up Scomo holding up coal in parliment.
Why?
Because you are out of amo.

Scomo has proved you wrong.
He is crushing it.
Whereas Albo looks like a little whiny man version of Karl Stephanovic’s ex missus.
Wah Wah Wah.

Quicksilver

Bench
yes here we go again
You bought up Scomo holding up coal in parliment.
Why?
Because you are out of amo.

Scomo has proved you wrong.
He is crushing it.
Whereas Albo looks like a little whiny man version of Karl Stephanovic’s ex missus.
Wah Wah Wah.

Well, you started the conversation about everyone blaming him for everything.

As it so happens, I'm not actually blaming him for anything that is in the news at the moment.

But on the broader political issues where I have previously disagreed with him I still disagree with him.

But I don't cheer for any of these guys like they are my schoolboy hero. I just want them to do what is in our best interests as I see it.

carcharias

Immortal
Well, you started the conversation about everyone blaming him for everything.

As it so happens, I'm not actually blaming him for anything that is in the news at the moment.

But on the broader political issues where I have previously disagreed with him I still disagree with him.

But I don't cheer for any of these guys like they are my schoolboy hero. I just want them to do what is in our best interests as I see it.
Bullshit
I Blamed scomo thank You very much.

I hope it works out. It's only around $660 in the hand but better than nothing. I hope you have a good employer, they are allowed to make you work for that, which is totally fair as long as they dont take advantage and only make you do what your normal pay adds up to that amount, more work than that should mean more pay by the employer There is a fair trading link that helps out if you are being taken advantage of.
I will probably be pretty lucky, as in, I probably will be able to keep working and be the last lot to have to stop. A contract with the govt does come in handy right now.
660 a week ? That's 660 more than govt gave me after losing a yrs income. and doubling expenses and workload but Ok.

Last edited:
you said they do.

but only whinge about the one linked to the coal that scomo held up ..

why ?
Why don’t you show as much horror at farming?
Don't you like eating? Don't you like being able to take HOLIDAYS every yr, work 5 day week and go into isolation for two weeks possibly lose job ,but NEVER have to worry about there being food to put on the table.
Farming is not only occupation clearing arable land
Farming is not the same as it was 100yrs ago when it was all about making land "productive "so society could" advance" You apparently don't like those advancements and want to return to Hunter gatherers? For the 7 billion ppl in the world?
There are few farmers left who believe the knock down all the trees for more arable land stuff.
Maybe you and your mates who like green leafy suburbs should move to high rise apartments so the land is used more efficiently? less land clearing needed then.
You are a confirmed idiot in every way

Last edited:

Latest posts