What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quigs

Immortal
The Apollo Mission has been put back. Apparently it was the Sharks fault again.

The proposed new base for the nek generation Rugby League at Gladstone Landing Base Area Five has just been blown out of the water.

One of the local Sharks took a liking to some poor sod off one of the nearby island.

But I still blame Scummo

Generalzod

Immortal
The Apollo Mission has been put back. Apparently it was the Sharks fault again.

The proposed new base for the nek generation Rugby League at Gladstone Landing Base Area Five has just been blown out of the water.

One of the local Sharks took a liking to some poor sod off one of the nearby island.

But I still blame Scummo
Maybe we can call it Project Jesus....then we can all witness the resurrection

You do realise it is mass murder to release this thing deliberately? Call me a dreamy eyed optimist, but there is no fugging way that happens with any Australian lib / labour government. Only the mad parties no sane person votes for from the far left or right would be a remote chance for even considering it.
Huh? FMD.Why do you feel the need to put the most unlikely interpretation on anything I say ?

carcharias

Immortal
Tony is busy having lunch with Peodo Pell
I’ve met Pell sort of, I was there while a conversation went on.
Just a nothing conversation between strangers.
In Avoca one time.
It was Steve Waugh’s last game... what ever date that was.
I was immediately uneasy around him, a complete weirdo .
There were rumours even way back then.
It was all I could think of while looking at him.
He was not friendly...almost a rude stuck up merkin.
I found that very odd.

Sharkman

Juniors
Been an issue for a lot of companies. Australia’s workforce is much better equipped to work from home than, say, India, Philippines and Malaysia.

i hope it’s the one thing that changes after this, offshoring and outsourcing is a scourge.

That governments of both parties were so easily swayed by big business is real shame.

carcharias

Immortal
Nice that jobseeker got passed last night.

I might be needing it.

crazy times.
Scary ......thank f**k we live in Australia.

taipan

Referee
Nice that jobseeker got passed last night.

I might be needing it.

crazy times.
Scary ......thank f**k we live in Australia.

Mate of mine eons ago, when he lost his job took to fishing for a time(he was a keen angler).Used to flog his catch at the 2 then Cronulla pubs.Blackfish his specialty.

You a keen fisherman or abalone diver?

carcharias

Immortal
Mate of mine eons ago, when he lost his job took to fishing for a time(he was a keen angler).Used to flog his catch at the 2 then Cronulla pubs.Blackfish his specialty.

You a keen fisherman or abalone diver?
Nah
I do it but only when I go out in someone else’s boat.
I caught a fish in png , on a hard lure.
I was using one of those reels that birds nest every cast.
f**king painful.

taipan

Referee
Nah
I do it but only when I go out in someone else’s boat.
I caught a fish in png , on a hard lure.
I was using one of those reels that birds nest every cast.
f**king painful.

Biggest embarrassment I had, went to Hayman Island(when it was cheap) when first married on a late honeymoon.

Went bottom fishing with a few couples in a nice boat, cost a bomb for the 2 of us,I spent ages getting zot, my wife rolls in a decent size red emperor, and we have it cooked for dinner at the resort.Spent the night bagging me ,as not being a proper provider. Still brings it up, whenever that holiday is mentioned. I'm a poor loser, that makes me a typical Shark's fan.

Latest posts