What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quigs

Immortal
What I think that us aussie folk don't quiet understand about the Yanks and their Policing. They have so many different levels of forces. You got the Federal mobs. Then you have what, 50 states in the god damm country. Then inside those 50 states you have different Police Forces for different counties.

It is like every one of those areas has their own Boss Hog.

History has shown that they always had different rules for different areas.

carcharias

Immortal
What I think that us aussie folk don't quiet understand about the Yanks and their Policing. They have so many different levels of forces. You got the Federal mobs. Then you have what, 50 states in the god damm country. Then inside those 50 states you have different Police Forces for different counties.

It is like every one of those areas has their own Boss Hog.

History has shown that they always had different rules for different areas.
Imagine being a cop knowing that everyone else has a bigger gun.
No wonder they’re all paranoid nut jobs.
People were probably too scared to stop that cop because they thought he might shoot them .
It’s nuts.

Quigs

Immortal
I honestly gave up ever worrying about the mad yanks what, how many school massacres ago.

The Kindy Killings was the one that really brought it all home. They just don't give a f**k about their society over there.

The mighty $$$$ rules and they will never change.

taipan

Referee
The best thing we did here ,was after the Port Arthur massacre,Howard ordered the gun amnesty.Whilst we still get some clown using a gun, it took the automatics and a lot of the other crap off the streets.
Leaving politics out of it, after the sh*t that has happened around the world ,we have to be living in paradise compared to elsewhere.

Quigs

Immortal
I just say to anyone who brings up guns and shit about their rights to have them. Just to stop, think and let this sink in. Now just imagine what it would be like in your small town or the suburb where you and your family live, and then think what it would be like if every far-can idiot or brain dead imbecile that you personally know has the ability to have a firearm within their reach.

It is scary enough knowing that some of them actually share the air that we all breathe

carcharias

Immortal
The best thing we did here ,was after the Port Arthur massacre,Howard ordered the gun amnesty.Whilst we still get some clown using a gun, it took the automatics and a lot of the other crap off the streets.
Leaving politics out of it, after the sh*t that has happened around the world ,we have to be living in paradise compared to elsewhere.
That was a big call on Howard’s part.
A great smart move.
I’ve never needed to use a gun in my life.
Probably never will.

sharknows

Bench
I live on a farm so do have guns out of necessity. But I do feel much better knowing that only crims now have automatic hand guns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

carcharias

Immortal
I live on a farm so do have guns out of necessity. But I do feel much better knowing that only crims now have automatic hand guns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I had a mate
In year 11 he got beat up by some blokes hanging around a party.
He was walking home after being at his girlfriends place.
Unprovoked beating.
He went home and got his grandfathers SA rifle.
He went back and shot two of them.
He executed one.
The dude was standing there with his hands up and my mate shot him in the head.
Right between the eyes
Killed him.
The other guy was shot in the back while running away... he survived.
This was Xmas eve.
It was horrendous.
I was very close to this dude through my girlfriend.
Her best friend was his girlfriend .
so we hung out a lot.
I saw a lot of the fall out.
The horror the victims parents went through.
Xmas day they find out their son has been murdered.
The depression my mate sunk into after doing what he did and knowing what was coming.
He was bashed for being different... a bit of a arty dude that played guitars and had done ballet and was into theartre.

guns are f**ked in places that they have no real purpose.

America is beyond help.

Eion

First Grade
I had a mate
In year 11 he got beat up by some blokes hanging around a party.
He was walking home after being at his girlfriends place.
Unprovoked beating.
He went home and got his grandfathers SA rifle.
He went back and shot two of them.
He executed one.
The dude was standing there with his hands up and my mate shot him in the head.
Right between the eyes
Killed him.
The other guy was shot in the back while running away... he survived.
This was Xmas eve.
It was horrendous.
I was very close to this dude through my girlfriend.
Her best friend was his girlfriend .
so we hung out a lot.
I saw a lot of the fall out.
The horror the victims parents went through.
Xmas day they find out their son has been murdered.
The depression my mate sunk into after doing what he did and knowing what was coming.
He was bashed for being different... a bit of a arty dude that played guitars and had done ballet and was into theartre.

guns are f**ked in places that they have no real purpose.

America is beyond help.
Wow, that’s messed up. How long did your mate go away for?

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah I wanted to do some much needed repair work to me Tora Bora Cave but someone told me I had to do 150 grands worth to get the 25grand loan.

Fharkkk all I wanted to do was to replace my bloody decking where I fell through the fharker after the last cyclone. Still don't know how I survived that drop. Guess God didn't want me just then. I can handle rejection.

And you smirking Scummo. You can stick your home builders grant thingy up your ring thing.

carcharias

Immortal
Wow, that’s messed up. How long did your mate go away for?
He got 17 years but was out in 10.
Then got busted in some dodgy ecstasy ring and got another 10.
He was caught with blokes he met in gaol.
If the gun wasn’t In his house none of it would happened.

I haven’t seen him for years now.

his ex girlfriend has a brother who is a pretty famous politician.
Not very popular either.
Quite topical.

carcharias

Immortal
Sheeze that was a bad experience Carch. The paths some people end up going down during their life.

Decisions made in anger or whatever.

Mate
It gets weirder
I went around Australia about 6 weeks after the shooting.
He was on bail ... I was in Cairns and I go back to the van and there he is waiting for me.
Thousands of km’s from home.
I was with my band and they knew about him but didn’t know him.
It made it Very awkward.
I had to tell him he was not welcome.

I heard he is out again now.

Imagine being a cop knowing that everyone else has a bigger gun.
No wonder they’re all paranoid nut jobs.
People were probably too scared to stop that cop because they thought he might shoot them .
It’s nuts.
Arent we lucky? We are so much better Suppose cause, we bow to the queen.you know the one whose family continued to benifit from slavery via hawkins, long after britain claimed to abhor slavery ?

Guns! Chinese invented gunpowder. blame them. USA founded and built in violence. In name of progress . for good of all...Progress, IN WEST native Amwricans been weaponised and had horses for yrs bfore PROGREESs arived .Quanah parker read the real story not the John wayne version.Geronimo! read Apache history for hundred yrs bfore.. Anyway ppl farked everywhere. luck of the draw where you end up. Good here Dumb luck. For a while.

Mate
It gets weirder
I went around Australia about 6 weeks after the shooting.
He was on bail ... I was in Cairns and I go back to the van and there he is waiting for me.
Thousands of km’s from home.
I was with my band and they knew about him but didn’t know him.
It made it Very awkward.
I had to tell him he was not welcome.

I heard he is out again now.
Could tell a similar? story. actually Big news . would more say aquaintances than mates. The mainstream media reports really made me start questioning what we are fed.