What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
It's funny how we are up in arms about overseas authoritarian regimes watching their citizens.

But if it happens here we'll be totally fine with it.

taipan

Referee
Ha you have been brainwashed all your life by MSM! Our biggest problem will be our obeyance to the US military industrial system, using our troops for their continuing regime change aggression!

By MSM,LOL.You've lost the plot mate in typical lefty fashion.No one else can have a differing view ,because that person must be under Yank influence, sheesh.You choose too ignore history by what happened post WW11 so be it.
I don't need MSM,MSNBC,CNN,Fox to provide me with news .BBC,Al Jazeera ,Asian News sources also provide news on Venezuela,China etc.to form an opinion.Oh and even our ABC.

The US military industrial system,the Russian military industrial system,the Chinese military industrial system,the Iranian military industrial system.,sh*t happens everywhere.

In an ideal world there would be no need for weaponry and the money spent on helping the poor and starving.

Which of our troops are involved in regime change now? We look like getting out of Afghanistan after the Yanks have been there for 18 years.We are in Iraq to train their troops,the Iraqis are in a quandary now as to who should run the place.Syria wasn't a regime change by the Yanks,but a revolution, by in the main Sunnis,and the Yanks wants to get out of there.Trump may be a crap of a bloke, but he doesn't want to get bogged down in wars, and neither do I.

Yet Russia and Iran are putting their claws over the place and getting away with it.No aggression to see here apparently.China takes over reefs in the South China Sea,which the UN has deemed unlawful, yet nothing to see here.
China is spending huge sums on their military and I have a fair idea the results of the recent Taiwanese national elections, as to why that country has an idea of how the mainland operates.Even Communist countries like Vietnam are appalled at China's territorial behaviour.And they are not alone.

We buy military equipment from France,Germany as well as the USA.We have an alliance with the US as does NZ.Countries have alliances, you have a problem with that, then live in a cave.You much prefer us to be militarily weak.

taipan

Referee
But what could they do if I'm just going to work and taking a shit and looking at League Unlimited?

If you are looking at League Unlimited ,they would immediately sign up to the forum.
Depends if your sh*t is going to be dropped from a great height.

I guess the question has to be posed.Are you having a sh*t and going to work at the same time.Hope you're not using public transport.

Quicksilver

Bench
Capitalism requires expansion.

New markets, new cheap labor, new resources.

It can be done the easy way (roll over and play along) or the hard way (kabooooooooom!)

By MSM,LOL.You've lost the plot mate in typical lefty fashion.No one else can have a differing view ,because that person must be under Yank influence, sheesh.You choose too ignore history by what happened post WW11 so be it.
I don't need MSM,MSNBC,CNN,Fox to provide me with news .BBC,Al Jazeera ,Asian News sources also provide news on Venezuela,China etc.to form an opinion.Oh and even our ABC.

The US military industrial system,the Russian military industrial system,the Chinese military industrial system,the Iranian military industrial system.,sh*t happens everywhere.

In an ideal world there would be no need for weaponry and the money spent on helping the poor and starving.

Which of our troops are involved in regime change now? We look like getting out of Afghanistan after the Yanks have been there for 18 years.We are in Iraq to train their troops,the Iraqis are in a quandary now as to who should run the place.Syria wasn't a regime change by the Yanks,but a revolution, by in the main Sunnis,and the Yanks wants to get out of there.Trump may be a crap of a bloke, but he doesn't want to get bogged down in wars, and neither do I.

Yet Russia and Iran are putting their claws over the place and getting away with it.No aggression to see here apparently.China takes over reefs in the South China Sea,which the UN has deemed unlawful, yet nothing to see here.
China is spending huge sums on their military and I have a fair idea the results of the recent Taiwanese national elections, as to why that country has an idea of how the mainland operates.Even Communist countries like Vietnam are appalled at China's territorial behaviour.And they are not alone.

We buy military equipment from France,Germany as well as the USA.We have an alliance with the US as does NZ.Countries have alliances, you have a problem with that, then live in a cave.You much prefer us to be militarily weak.

Take the blinkers off - we've been involved in multiple US wars since WW11, none to our benefit!
As for Syria -the original reason for Coalition of the willing being involved was Assad Regime change and to fight Isis ( installed and weaponised by US) Now as Trump says, what troops are there, are there for the oil! BTW Iran and Russia were invited by Syria to be there, everyone else is an invader & has no right to be anywhere near the place - but it seems 'righties' like you could never accept that.

carcharias

Immortal
It’s all a bit confusing
The liberal haters are saying they don’t trust the government spying on us.
Like the Chinese and Russians do to everyone?
Yet they hate that we are allies with the yanks and want us to be more like the Chinese and Russians?

Reactions: Ads

Quicksilver

Bench
Yeah nah.

Who ever gave them a green light?

You can be critical of your own without supporting the other.

You can try to do better than both.

Quicksilver

Bench
so that means you have no plan?

sounds familiar

How does it?

People don't like the US making territorial land grabs, especially using things like fake intelligence to justify it.

The message is- don't invade other countries for resources and don't try to justify it using fake intelligence.

It's not "let's be China"