What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scotty - i'm pleased

Johns Magic

Referee
League_God said:
1.Kidley

2.Vuna

3.Wes

4.Mullen

5.Uate

6.Dureau

7.Walsh

maybe use mullen as manly use lyon with dureau and mullen swapping a bit during the game??
something to think about........ provided we resign dureau and he works on his defence a sh*tload, mullen would off so much at centre....fast, chunky, great passing game and strong...

1. Mullen
2. Uate
3. Naiqama
4. Kidley
5. Vuna
6. Dureau
7. Walsh

With Mullen playing a Lockyeresque role at fullback

Dutchy

Immortal
As Jarrod's best mate i think that the two of them would be a better halves combination.

As opposed to Mullen/Walsh who have played as a halves combo that have played together since u/14s.

But overall.. SD is better than them both.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
how do ya put 3 into 2 Aye..fair dink..3 very talented halves...he has been dominating in premier!! and did well in 1st debut..no doubt we have to resign him but for an oppotunity to arise..thats the thing..i cant see any coach swapping Mullen out of his 5/8 pos..even tho he wasnt very impressive in later stages..due to his injury!! we all know how good he is and can be!!! ditto with Walsh!!..time would tell..id hate to lose him (dureau)..but where to fit him!!