What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Discussion and results

Dougie

Juniors
Ultima said:
Dougie said:
Congratulations Penrith - you deserved to win the Minor Premiership....the Premiership on the other hand :p

As for these tosser Faders supporters who suffer from a case of foot in mouth disease after talking up their chances against us.....lets hope that the Storm flogg them and really shut them up!

It's amazing how almost all Roosters fans are total arseholes isn't it? I mean I always expect a few but the arsehole saturation in the Roosters ranks is just exceptional....

hmmm.....a faders fan calling us arseholes.....bit of the pot calling the kettle black isnt it.....really, all things considered, what ive said is mild compared to what your lot have said about how "happy the Roosters arent the Minor Premiers".....typical faders fan, can give but cant take :roll:

ozzie

Bench
Ultima said:
Congrats on the Minor Premiership! Thank f**k you guys won it and not the f**king Roosters!

23-16 lalala lalala

Yes well done Panthers you deserved it better than the green slime...

ozzie

Bench
Ultima said:
Dougie said:
Congratulations Penrith - you deserved to win the Minor Premiership....the Premiership on the other hand :p

As for these tosser Faders supporters who suffer from a case of foot in mouth disease after talking up their chances against us.....lets hope that the Storm flogg them and really shut them up!

It's amazing how almost all Roosters fans are total arseholes isn't it? I mean I always expect a few but the arsehole saturation in the Roosters ranks is just exceptional....

must admit it Ultima you were carrying on like a pork chop in the start of your thread - do you not expect an answer - you precious little faders give me the pips!! You lay down more than the twenty hens I have in my chook yard..You can say what you like about other teams and when you get it back - you can't take it..

Glad your not a monitot anymore because you would get rid of this post as well!!

Sorry penrith to carry on like this but my honest opinion of your side has nothing to do with this argument - Ultima should have more sense than to drag us into an a thread about you guys winning a minor premiership

WELL DONE PANTHERS YOU DESERVE IT

glamour_eel

Juniors
Well done on the minor premiership, truly a remarkable achievement for a team which has been in the wilderness for the past 2 years. Good luck in the finals.

Ultima

Juniors
And after you guys have given me so much love for the Roosters over the past few months I can't think of why I would hate them so :roll:

I'm just happy a team which isn't full of whingers got it... Plus I like Penrith now... I hated them after the 1991 GF but they aren't too bad now... Generally nice fans, coach, players....

Dougie

Juniors
Ultima said:
And after you guys have given me so much love for the Roosters over the past few months I can't think of why I would hate them so :roll:

And you have given me such reason to love the faders..... :roll:

Ultima said:
I'm just happy a team which isn't full of whingers got it... Plus I like Penrith now... I hated them after the 1991 GF but they aren't too bad now... Generally nice fans, coach, players....

So am I (thank god Canberra didnt get the Minor Premiership....although the way Elliot rattled on at various points this season, you would have been mistaken for thinking they already had it won by Rnd 10.......

CASSIE

Juniors
Congratulations Penrith....and to the Rorting Rooosters... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocky Maivia

Juniors
Hi guys. Firstly, congratulations on the minor premiership. Well deserved. The way the Panthers played on Sunday, the Broncos' chances are even slimmer unfortunately. However, write us off at your own will; that's when we're at our best. ;-)

I was going to ask, when do the tickets go on sale to the public, for the Panthers game? I heard that tickets are only on sale for the season ticket holders today, but tomorrow tickets are available to everyone. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Cheers,
Rocky

Dougie

Juniors
CASSIE said:
Congratulations Penrith....and to the Rorting Rooosters... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finished adding that wooden spoon to the "Souths Hall of Shame" have you Cassie? :lol: :lol:

trevorm

Juniors
slippery eel said:
well done Panthers on the minor premiership, but sorry about not winning the premiership. 8)

Have you got a crystal ball? or is it just sour grapes.

Caged Panther

First Grade
That is absolutely correct season ticket holders (well those who are reserved seat season ticket holders us general admission ticket holders aren't afforded the same privelages :x :roll: ) could purchase their seats today, whatever is left goes on sale to the public tomorrow.

The ground capacity has been restricted to 20750 people arent complaints coming out of yesterdays game that some fans couldn't see the action.

Kaz

junior
Just wanting to wish you luck against my team.

Hope it is a great game.

May the best team win (Hopefully it will be the Broncos) :D

BTW: Congratulations on winning the Minor Premiership, well deserved.

Mambo

Juniors
Now that Souths are gone and Parramatta has been eliminated, I'm gonna be cheering my old stomping ground Penrith all the way to the premiership!

Good luck Panthers.