What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Discussion and results

tigershaz

Juniors
I'm a Wests Tigers supporter, and still follow my maggies in Premier League.

I wanted to thank the many Penrith Supporters Yesterday for supporting the pies, who got there in the end, with a thriller golden point. 31 to 30.

I hope you guys make it all the way!! :D

Faranah

Juniors
Congrats Guys....the panthers were awesome yesterday, girds had a great game....now that my team are out i'm going for u guys and the roosters! Good Luck!

trevorm

Juniors
tigershaz said:
I'm a Wests Tigers supporter, and still follow my maggies in Premier League.

I wanted to thank the many Penrith Supporters Yesterday for supporting the pies, who got there in the end, with a thriller golden point. 31 to 30.

I also thought that was fantastic. You could hear the crowd support over the 2gb call. Im glad those slimmies didn't win.

roofromoz

First Grade
tigershaz said:

Thanks shaz... absolute pleasure!

Most Panther supporters hate the Eels (I think it's part of the package deal), and once we sensed that the mighty Maggies were a chance of winning, we decided to will them on.

Great result in the end.

tigershaz

Juniors
The funny was.....on the Parra site, they said that they had such a good line-up they would slaughter the magpies! :lol:

Rocky Maivia

Juniors
The funny thing was, us Broncos supporters on the hill were cheering for the Maggies as well. I think we hate Parra just as much. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
tigershaz said:
The funny was.....on the Parra site, they said that they had such a good line-up they would slaughter the magpies! :lol:

There side is alot better then the Magpies....just because there better on paper doesn't guarentee you a win.....

West's supporters.....they make a semi final in First Division & you'd think they'd won a NRL title!!

Ohwell about time they made a final in some shape or form :lol: :lol:

$100 000 and the trophy - now thats impressive
Thank god you didnt have to play the roosters for it.Stuart would still be PRATTELING on about a refs mistake that cost them the game
Cant wait to see rickys face when the dogs come marching after their title.{THE SILLY ROOSTERS ACTUALLY THINK THEY WON SOMETHING LAST YEAR :lol:
For mine it looks like adogs panthers grand final -good luck 8)

ExJnrKiwi

Juniors
After tonights epic battle (Warriors/Canberra) next week is shaping up to be another close grinding game. Looks like everyone (Warriors) pulled up ok after tonight - Know more during the week I guess.

The week off for you guys will be interesting. Good for you to rest players and give them the opportunity to freshen up and recover from niggling injuries but teams who have rest weeks don't tend to perform first game back.

Looking forward to it :)

Jono Russell

Bench
ill be there for shore supporting you boys, i wanna see johny lang bring home some gold for once in his life.
go langy and go apricot

trevorm

Juniors
ExJnrKiwi said:
After tonights epic battle (Warriors/Canberra) next week is shaping up to be another close grinding game. Looks like everyone (Warriors) pulled up ok after tonight - Know more during the week I guess.

The week off for you guys will be interesting. Good for you to rest players and give them the opportunity to freshen up and recover from niggling injuries but teams who have rest weeks don't tend to perform first game back.

Looking forward to it :)

We may be a bit slow in the opening stages because of the week off but i think we will make up for it by the end of the game. And we have beaten the Warriors 3 times already this year by healthy margins.

LeagueNut

First Grade
trevorm said:
And we have beaten the Warriors 3 times already this year by healthy margins.
And that is precisely what will lull you all into a false sense of security next Sunday. Finals football is a whole different ball game and I'm picking the Panthers aren't quite ready for this step-up in intensity - but I've been known to be wrong before! :oops:

Caged Panther

First Grade
It's going to be one heck of a game next week and although the panthers have beaten the warriors three times this season that means bugger all for the simple reason that the warriors are playing football above and beyond what they were at the time of the season we played them.

AliN

Live Update Team
Good luck to both our sides.
It'll be a great game I'm sure.

We started slow against the Raiders so it'll be interesting to see how the game goes on Sunday.

If the Panthers win, good luck in the Grand Final, it should be yours this year!!

Jono Russell

Bench
just curious who will be going to the game this weekend? i will be there for shore i have been a closest penrith fan ever since langy went there i still support sharkies but penrith are bloody awsome i went out and brought a flag and massive blow up hand today so bring on the warriors go penrith.

Hi,
Both quailifing finals in the NRL this week are *LIVE* on sportstalk420.
Saturday 17th Sept.
7:30pm ROOSTERS v BULLDOGS *LIVE* from Aussie Stadium.
Sunday 18th Sept.
3:30pm PANTHERS v WARRIORS *LIVE* from Telstra Stadium.
Both games will be called by me Nigel.
Tune in www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420
Cheers,
Nigel.