What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2023: A Write-Off?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They aren’t that shit. If only the coach utilised the bench a little while ago.
When has he not utilised the bench? Would you have preferred Paulo play fewer than 72 minutes against Souths? Would we have gone better if he'd spent less time on the field?

hindy111

Post Whore
Are you saying our middle forwards threw more passes before the line than they normally do? Because if that's what you're saying we can check it.

That's because the opposition completed at 89%

'Expansive footy' must be why our middles combined for over 800 metres.

So you're suggesting we played at the same level and same game plan as our previous two games? That's false. We played more footy.
But yes your right we dominated and so where able to. Our forwards just rolled them up the guts to easy

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But we're not in NZ.
Dylan Brown grew up there. Do you think he's changed his identity since coming to Australia?
And I'd suggest whatever heritage someone has in their family tree (not just their parents birthplace) matters... whether the person then "identifies" as having/being that culture or not.
If it doesn't matter to them why does it matter to you?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So you're suggesting we played at the same level and same game plan as our previous two games?
I think we did in the first half. You could see it in our shit completion rate. In the second half we held the ball and wore Souths down. That opened up their whole defence. If any team can benefit from 'one out shit up the middle' it's us. We have the roster for it. Big forwards and a great long kicker. If we hold the ball we can even wear Penrith's aggressive defence down.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I like Pous. The other two have shit ones. I dont like Twizzle new change. And Gronk should of kept his.
Now I feel my Avatar and Striders are the out iconic on here. Legendary
My Avatar is by far the best, Bea and Plungers with a dumb look on his face it’s pure genius.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think we did in the first half. You could see it in our shit completion rate. In the second half we held the ball and wore Souths down. That opened up their whole defence. If any team can benefit from 'one out shit up the middle' it's us. We have the roster for it. Big forwards and a great long kicker. If we hold the ball we can even wear Penrith's aggressive defence down.

I won't read to much into this one of game. But it is a bit exciting to think we have Rcg,Ofengue,Lane and Matterson to add to that pack. And Davey I guess. Sure Souths had a few out.

The thing is Dylan's stepping up. Simmonson and Russel will only get better as the year goes on and they learn NRL or new positions.
Grieg will also be far better by end of season. Getting better every week. As will Hands who is know where near the finished product.

I doubt Matele will push into he side this year. Morretti will butnunsure he stays in our best 17. The forwards are stacked.

The Predictor

Juniors
I won't read to much into this one of game. But it is a bit exciting to think we have Rcg,Ofengue,Lane and Matterson to add to that pack. And Davey I guess. Sure Souths had a few out.

The thing is Dylan's stepping up. Simmonson and Russel will only get better as the year goes on and they learn NRL or new positions.
Grieg will also be far better by end of season. Getting better every week. As will Hands who is know where near the finished product.

I doubt Matele will push into he side this year. Morretti will butnunsure he stays in our best 17. The forwards are stacked.
We’ll need them this week, we will be missing most of our pack, due to SOO and injuries, though no excuses against the cowboys, win or lose time step up and play like the club we should be!!!