What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2023: A Write-Off?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m the words of Pou
giphy.gif

#MouthOfPou

hindy111

Post Whore
The score at halftime wasn’t too impressive after completing 68%. In the second half we completed at 88% and Brendan Hands became Cam Smith.

We played more expansive footy. A few weeks back we completed at like 85% and lost. Completions are important but anyone can complete if just punch up the middle. Playing expansive footy with a high completion is what's needed and its what we managed.

hindy111

Post Whore
You know what's a write off?

Phantom, Pou and Gary's avatars. I f**king hate them.

I like Pous. The other two have shit ones. I dont like Twizzle new change. And Gronk should of kept his.
Now I feel my Avatar and Striders are the out iconic on here. Legendary

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We played more expansive footy.
Are you saying our middle forwards threw more passes before the line than they normally do? Because if that's what you're saying we can check it.
A few weeks back we completed at like 85% and lost.
That's because the opposition completed at 89%
Completions are important but anyone can complete if just punch up the middle. Playing expansive footy with a high completion is what's needed and its what we managed.
'Expansive footy' must be why our middles combined for over 800 metres.

the phantom menace

First Grade
But we're not in NZ. And I'd suggest whatever heritage someone has in their family tree (not just their parents birthplace) matters... whether the person then "identifies" as having/being that culture or not.