What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Second Favourite" Team

Your 2nd favourite team in NRL

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury Bulldogs

• Brisbane Broncos

• Penrith Panthers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

• Melbourne Storm

• North Qld Cowboys

• Canberra Raiders

• Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights

• Cronulla Sharks

• Parramatta Eels

• Manly Sea Eagles

• New Zealand Warriors

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mines the cowboys
used to the the tigers, but i hated wests so meh

also being a penrith lad ive always had a soft spot for them, but i dont like to see them succed, cause then every prick jumps on their wagon like they are life long supporters :roll:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Strangely enough its the Warriors.....( although I'm a Sydney born and raised)

I like the way they play , and I figure if they are doing well, then a few people over there can get on the bandwagon and give Union a run for their money...

Kris_man

Bench
Roosters. My dad and my older brother are die-hard Roosters fans (definitely not bandwagon supporters!) so i've always had a soft spot for them, as we used to go to just about every roosters home game in the late 90's. my brother used to whinge that my team had all the success and his team was hopeless, now it's the other way around :p.

gregstar

Referee
phwhat! roosters as someone's second team? me thinks rooster supporter is over anxious!

thickos

First Grade
Sharkies - live in St George but there's no way in hell I'd support them. Sharks are hence next cab off the rank 8) Good bunch of fans, nice club. Lack of success their only downfall.

Latest posts