What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the Best of Nicho

Quigs

Immortal
Yes the good old days were just that

maxresdefault.jpg

I stick by what I said we have seen the best of him.
The more I watch him, he is just a slower Shaun Johnson.
Great down hill skiers, cannot manage a game when it's close.
Nicho is what 28 already when does he peak.
All this mind coach business just play the game, who was Galls or Bishops mind coach

SharkShocked

Bench
I would be more worried about the form of the team overall than individually on Nicho.

Has shown he has the skills to be a class player. The team together are failing at the moment and he cops most of the blame.

For whatever reason they are a real confidence based team and have been an immature team for far too long.

Time to grow up and harden up or give it up.

Eion

First Grade
Dane’s articles are a bit of a pisstake and pretty funny usually. Sometimes he get a bit uncomfortably close to the truth.

Yeah it's a strange situation as the article is bang on the money but then you look at the way someone like Ben Hunt gets spoken about as a great leader, tough, tenacious etc when he had the biggest choke of all in 2015 and has been payed absolute elite money to lead the dragons around the bottom of the table most years and whinged about wanting to leave, not wanting to play hooker.

Yeah it's a strange situation as the article is bang on the money but then you look at the way someone like Ben Hunt gets spoken about as a great leader, tough, tenacious etc when he had the biggest choke of all in 2015 and has been payed absolute elite money to lead the dragons around the bottom of the table most years and whinged about wanting to leave, not wanting to play hooker.
Different players attract publicity for different reasons.
Nicho well he attracts it for sure and at the moment he is a poster boy for NRL as seen as someone who does not wrong off the field, but draws attention on the field.
It is the way it is, we were known as the team who choked till we won the comp.

Another dagger for Nicho

I can't read the whole thing, but f**k me. You gotta feel for the merkin. It's one thing us venting about him in here, but this kind of shit gets directed at no other player.

Dane’s articles are a bit of a pisstake and pretty funny usually. Sometimes he get a bit uncomfortably close to the truth.

— Dane Eldridge is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.

Latest posts