What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

SharkShocked

Bench
Panthers win the comp again.

Forward pack is hard working and massive. Line speed in defence is brilliant.
They win the wrestle in nearly every tackle. Have game winners across the park.

Amazing how many people had written them off or were down talking their chances simply because they were too far ahead and forgotten about.

They’ve only had the best part of weeks to think about finals footy instead of the regular season.

Will take a massive effort to knock Penrith off.

Special K

Coach
Its the panthers comp to lose. You want to avoid them until the GF and hope the week before they get bashed.

I will say though when the games are tight their best players don't seem confident even in origin. Get them behind and they don't like it.

Well Panthers looked awesome tonight, but I'm forever hopeful they can be beaten. I think they play to a formula that no one's cracked just yet. In any case, we got to get past Cowgirls first. Im quietly confident. We have the team, The coach, the depth, the spirit to get the job done. If we do, ... anything is possible. We have fantastic depth this yr.

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Panthers are a cracking team just really hard to like. Not a fan of Parramatta but the errors killed them - the clean that up and they might have had a better tilt.
Tough team to beat.

shadowboxer

First Grade
They are playing some half decent music going on in the background.
B-52's, The Doors..... definitely something that the Sharks games miss
Nah - I love the pre-recorded hits of a snare drum and kids screaming sharkies…. worst being it booming from a speaker that should have been blasting a shark alarm down at Wanda.
Absolute amateur hour.