What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

DJDL

Bench
He's up against Ramien yeah, honest question has anyone dominated Ramien this year ?

Nope.

If not for his brain fades he would be playing Origin.
I seriously would have him over either of the guys they picked ahead of him at right centre this year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
For me, I've always said, doesn't matter who you play in semis, you have to win.

Where you play sits in the same tier. Wherever you play you have to win.

However, it was the correct ethical decision to have it at Shark Arena. Catering for Cows fans is as much of an ethically correct decision as well, like it or not.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Where we are we have a great opportunity so you have to give yourself a chance to take it. Playing poor and losing will be disappointing. Playing well and losing is fair chop. I’m impressed with year 1.

I saw it posted elsewhere so I went on and had a look. Albeit single seats, I had an et upper in my cart last night if I wanted to buy it
Yeah, yesterday it was only available to members. It shows nothing available if you go through the normal channel. Unless that has changed now?

Big Bloke

Juniors
The whole thing was a bloody farce. Season ticket holders paying their hard earned and getting first right at seats, and then not even being allowed to try to sit where they normally do.

I'm going so I'll handle it but it had better not rain, don't fancy sitting in my high priced concourse seat getting wet all match.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The whole thing was a bloody farce. Season ticket holders paying their hard earned and getting first right at seats, and then not even being allowed to try to sit where they normally do.

I'm going so I'll handle it but it had better not rain, don't fancy sitting in my high priced concourse seat getting wet all match.
Got a good soaking down here overnight and this morning but tomorrow is meant to sunny - fingers crossed 🤞
The Northwest hill is where I will be - hopefully the club will be putting out free gumboots. Septic shitpit it has become

A serious question here,
Any of you black hearts wanna watch the game with Willem Dafoe and myself in the Peter Burns stand?
We've got a spare seat for a sorry soul.
Preferably someone who knows what they will be in for.

txta2

First Grade
gee people are slinging shit on the Sharks about crowd numbers and home game and I don't blame them, its embarrassing. Enjoy it because as it stands this will be the last ever finals game at Shark Park. What a shit show they never had any foresight to increase the capacity.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
There is one way to find out.

You'll enjoy it. I'd be all over this offer but I'm taking the little brother who is really hitting his diehard straps as a fan (huge age gap between us - he is only 12)
Taking my boy (nearly 10) who this season has literally Just turned the interest on to maximum. Knows all the players names and is a Nicho die hard. MP4 for the win.

R-15-3

Bench
The players love the routine and familiarity points bet brings. They will be 10 x calmer and relaxed getting ready at home than anywhere else.
Every little advantage helps.