What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Tiger Shark

Bench
Actually not so far fetched

I reckon Dino and nick might be arranging training sessions as we read this
No doubt we'll get any help from the Roosters that we can considering it's Souths and the relationship Fitzy still has with them.

I'm glad we're not playing the Roosters in the finals, the distraction of Robbo vs Fitz would have been ridiculous

Craigshark

First Grade
Ticketek is totally f**ked. Single seats only in all the good spots it’s saying at the moment. That’s if you’re lucky enough to actually get on. What’s the bet they release more at 1 and then more again tomorrow? Their usual drip feed bullshit method

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ticketek is totally f**ked. Single seats only in all the good spots it’s saying at the moment. That’s if you’re lucky enough to actually get on. What’s the bet they release more at 1 and then more again tomorrow? Their usual drip feed bullshit method
Probably went to south’s fans to make up for last weeks f**k up

Omnishark2

Juniors
The sharks sent an email with details on how to get it.

2 hours 23 minutes and I am still not in for tickets. f**k me.
Me too - Ticketek's website queueing has been diabolical today !!

What a shambles, how hard is it to implement a true FIFO queue with load balancing ... when that's your core business ?

I've never had an issue with Ticketmaster for high demand events - but Ticketek is getting worse by the week. Disgraceful.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
What a nightmare ticketek is… make sure you check the seat map after you select the bay. It can put you in a completely different bay to the one you selected.

pandapat

Juniors
Ticketek is farked, I got into the queue on my computer at about quarter to 10 & by 10:40 still couldn’t get in. I tried the same link on my phone after that and within about 30 seconds had finally gotten through to buy tickets, which must mean there was no actual queue order in the first place

Quicksilver

Bench
Ticketek is farked, I got into the queue on my computer at about quarter to 10 & by 10:40 still couldn’t get in. I tried the same link on my phone after that and within about 30 seconds had finally gotten through to buy tickets, which must mean there was no actual queue order in the first place

Heard a lot of that. Sounds like they have a reverse queue. Last in, first served

Hope you all got tickets, boys.
BTW every seat is a good seat in Allianz including the cheap ones.
If you’re not satisfied, I recommend standing along the concourse. I’m the hill generation and don’t mind standing. I stood near the halfway line with the bar just behind me and you’re so damn close. Security staff won’t move you as long as you don’t block the stairs.

Enjoy the game and atmosphere and kill the merkins.

Big Bloke

Juniors
After my last debacle with tickets I vowed not to go on Saturday night. And along with the Swans crowd I thought parking and traffic would be a nightmare. But a friend of mine had 3 tickets he could not use in Bay 226 and I found a parking bay to book at the Entertainment Quarter car park so what the hell, why not? So now I am going.

Just hope they win this time so I can watch it on Kayo afterwards. Cannot bring myself to watch the Cows game, too painful.