What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Hope you all got tickets, boys.
BTW every seat is a good seat in Allianz including the cheap ones.
If you’re not satisfied, I recommend standing along the concourse. I’m the hill generation and don’t mind standing. I stood near the halfway line with the bar just behind me and you’re so damn close. Security staff won’t move you as long as you don’t block the stairs.

Enjoy the game and atmosphere and kill the merkins.
You'll be missed at The Cricketers mate

Hopefull that they'll be back there on the 26th and I can get reacquainted with the ambience and smell of the Cricketers.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
After my last debacle with tickets I vowed not to go on Saturday night. And along with the Swans crowd I thought parking and traffic would be a nightmare. But a friend of mine had 3 tickets he could not use in Bay 226 and I found a parking bay to book at the Entertainment Quarter car park so what the hell, why not? So now I am going.

Just hope they win this time so I can watch it on Kayo afterwards. Cannot bring myself to watch the Cows game, too painful.
I actually felt better watching it after the let down of seeing it live. Might be a bit biased but f**k we got none of the 50/50's. Gotta agree with Frenzy too. Val is a f**king cat... albeit a talented one. He doesn't play we win comfortably imo. Take the 2 dives and the field goal out and different result. Not to mention the Moyza play the ball rort. I sincerely hope we get another shot at them in the G.F. Would be f**ken epic.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
They will lose to Parra.

We either get done this week or by Penrith.

Penrith Parra final.
I doubt Parra get past Canberra tbh. I think we were a bit unlucky last week and the first run back for a number of guys will do them well moving into next week. Pennies are beatable if we get past the Bunnies imo. Will have to play well but certainly beatable. Plenty of life left in this season imo.

fizman

Bench
Cowboys have to be there to capture the Queensland audience.
Rabbitohs and "Trell" as the largest club and Ch 9 favourites.

Cowboys v Rabbits.

My biggest fear this week is the subjective 50/50 calls that will go against us.

Cronulla penalities given on 1st and 2nd tackle.
Souths penalties given on 4th and 5th tackles.
Cronulla to be penalised for being inside the 10m.
Souths allowed to be well inside the 10m.
Ashley Klein - Souths winning % > 57.37%.
Ashley Klein - Cronulla winning % > 48.84%.
Souths slow down the ruck and get away with it.
Cronulla slow down the ruck and get penalised.

On a side note, North Queensland were so far offside on Saturday night it was like 2017.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’ve got another commitment Saturday night and for the first time in my shark life - I am happy.
I hate tearing into the ref, but making myself rewatch the game was idiotic. Crazy ass decisions:
R U Okay day should have been this week…
I admire all who are attending and hope the Trell machine runs out of juice

SadShark

Bench
Well, I just wanna give a shout-out to the club, for getting the “Out in Straight Sets 2022” shirts up for sale so quickly.

The “Ready to Bend Over and Take it” logo on the back was a touch of genius.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’ve got a spare ticket in Bay 17 Row C, kinda near the corner post. Bought a single but then had a mate that wants to go so got 2 in a much better spot. Paid $55 for it, free to any of you good Sharks. Direct message me if you want it

bluefox68

Staff member
My brother-in-law - a mad Souths fan offered to fly me down for the game…

Of all the luck, I’m leaving for holidays that morning!!!

EDIT - Can’t complain, though - 2 weeks on the Gold Coast is not bad.

bluefox68

Staff member
Looking at who is left…

1. How great that the Storm and the Roosters are OUT!!!

2. One of either Eels, Raiders or Cowboys WILL make the GF - refreshing!

3. One of either Panthers, Rabbitohs or Sharks WILL also make the GF…

It’d actually be really cool for the GF to be us (obviously) and either Canberra or Parramatta - just because this hasn’t happened ever. Obviously, it hasn’t happened with NQ either, but we just played THEM…

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So is this like you become your own ISP and data storer? I dont get it either but yeah, that's not a surprise.
Well you could, they are not cheap, more for an enterpise network, more than 10,000 employees.

To simplify, what once took 30 phyical servers (compute and ram) with TBs of fibre strorage, contected across 4 different 42RU data racks (6 foot). Now fits in half a rack, also 1/2 the power consumption.

Can add to it anytime, a full rack of VXrails, equally to what 10 years ago 10 racks doing the same.

I still want my flying cars, but the punks did well here, bang for buck, more compute, and more disk, cheaper and more energy efficient.

Cannot PM so here we are.

Cowboys have to be there to capture the Queensland audience.
Rabbitohs and "Trell" as the largest club and Ch 9 favourites.

Cowboys v Rabbits.

My biggest fear this week is the subjective 50/50 calls that will go against us.

Cronulla penalities given on 1st and 2nd tackle.
Souths penalties given on 4th and 5th tackles.
Cronulla to be penalised for being inside the 10m.
Souths allowed to be well inside the 10m.
Ashley Klein - Souths winning % > 57.37%.
Ashley Klein - Cronulla winning % > 48.84%.
Souths slow down the ruck and get away with it.
Cronulla slow down the ruck and get penalised.

On a side note, North Queensland were so far offside on Saturday night it was like 2017.
Even with all that I think Sharks can Prevail! And as far as Qld audience goes I dont think NRL would want to be pulling too many potential fans away from the new Dullfins Franchise,
A vocal crowd , and some astute media releases from coaching staff ( ah La Wayne bennet style )and supporters ,could help to nullify some of your "biggest Fears " Paul Gallen has made some good comments ,IMHO, in media so far. I hope he retires from Boxing ASAP while he still has a working brain.

Well you could, they are not cheap, more for an enterpise network, more than 10,000 employees.

To simplify, what once took 30 phyical servers (compute and ram) with TBs of fibre strorage, contected across 4 different 42RU data racks (6 foot). Now fits in half a rack, also 1/2 the power consumption.

Can add to it anytime, a full rack of VXrails, equally to what 10 years ago 10 racks doing the same.

I still want my flying cars, but the punks did well here, bang for buck, more compute, and more disk, cheaper and more energy efficient.

Cannot PM so here we are.
When I was a 1st year apprentice data cabling was a specialty act, as in next to know one did it. We had to wire the main computer rooms for the national Comm Bank Computer centre at Burwood... there were two levels, with each level being two football field lengths. Twas a lot of Cat3 cable, with a helluva lot of 42RU Cabinets, maybe 800 or more. Honeywell and Krone made a lot of dosh, as did the owner of our company. He used to charge me out at $75 per hour in 1988, I got about $5.75 of that. We were there for a couple of years.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Never forget.

Souths called us scum for super league.

They fake protested in the streets.

They then promptly sold out to two rich guys.

We are still a members club, they are a corporate entity owned by rich men.

Never forget.

Oh Manly too, now owned by a douche.

Latest posts