What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Quigs

Immortal
Narhh at lil old Emu Park we don't even have traffic lights, crowded public transport, commuter crowds. Re plumbing... got me old mate Westy in to install/hook up a new Dunny...$100 plus I had to buy the system and the kits.... New taps in the bathroom and shower ... $70 plus I had to buy the parts. Just had a mate hook up two light fittings and a light switch... costs labor .... nothing. He owed me some favours.

Got to lurve living in the little coastal village over looking Keppel Bay. Youse know I have not locked my house for over 30 years.

But if this is the rod I have made for my back then I should put my head down and carry on. I don't want to burden you all with my woes.

I have such fond memories of my commuter days from Gymea to Central.

43487.jpg

Narhh at lil old Emu Park we don't even have traffic lights, crowded public transport, commuter crowds. Re plumbing... got me old mate Westy in to install/hook up a new Dunny...$100 plus I had to buy the system and the kits.... New taps in the bathroom and shower ... $70 plus I had to buy the parts. Just had a mate hook up two light fittings and a light switch... costs labor .... nothing. He owed me some favours.

Got to lurve living in the little coastal village over looking Keppel Bay. Youse know I have not locked my house for over 30 years.

But if this is the rod I have made for my back then I should put my head down and carry on. I don't want to burden you all with my woes.

43487.jpg
Any emu's in Emu Park?

Marchad

Juniors
Is there going to be another twist. I’m
If there was ever a team that would slip and trip over the last hurdle it would be the Raiders.
The Broncos also have Nancy coming back this week. To strengthen themselves against the dragons.

Anyway back to topic you bunch of Quigs…..

Great result last night.

All that Souffs and Rorters talk about winning the comp from outside the 8 will come to an end for one of those Kent’s next week as they play each other next week but before then they will be bashing the crap out of each other this weekend. Then the winner goes onto the Panthers side of the draw.

Enjoy!

coolumsharkie

Referee

43487.jpg
Wow good old modern day double decker right there. Marvels of technology!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Anyway back to topic you bunch of Quigs…..

Great result last night.

All that Souffs and Rorters talk about winning the comp from outside the 8 will come to an end for one of those Kent’s next week as they play each other next week but before then they will be bashing the crap out of each other this weekend. Then the winner goes onto the Panthers side of the draw.

Enjoy!
So the loser of Eels/Riff play winner of Souffs/Roosters loser eliminated unless Storm lose to Raiders?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Who do we play if we lose wk 1. Roosters south’s winner or the storm raiders winner?

Winner of Souffs Vs Rorters next week play loser of Sharks Vs Cowboys and then they go the Penriff side of the draw.

Loser of Penriff Vs Squeels plays winner of Drizzle Vs Ricky’s Actors. Then they hopefully go onto Sharks side of the draw.

Who do we play if we lose wk 1. Roosters south’s winner or the storm raiders winner?

Hopefully doesn’t happen Ozzi but if we lose we play winner of Rorters Vs Souffs and go to Penriff side of the draw if Penriff beat the Squeels.

King Ben

Juniors
All that Souffs and Rorters talk about winning the comp from outside the 8 will come to an end for one of those Kent’s next week as they play each other next week but before then they will be bashing the crap out of each other this weekend.
Beautiful, isn't it?

shaggs

Coach
Based on last 2 years Saturday night but who knows.
Of course the one Saturday night I dont want to have anything on, I’ve got 2 bloody functions. Ridiculous

Bit of luck they schedule the game for Sunday because the cows have to travel.

DJDL

First Grade
Of course the one Saturday night I dont want to have anything on, I’ve got 2 bloody functions. Ridiculous

Bit of luck they schedule the game for Sunday because the cows have to travel.

No chance. The elimination finals get played on Friday and Sunday.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yes I think the Panthers/eels qualifying final will be on the Friday night - we will probably play the early kick off for the Saturday double header

DJDL

First Grade
Think the panthers/eels qualifying final is on friday

My bad, you seem to be right.

Looking back, in previous years it has been:
1 vs 4 on Friday;
5 vs 8 then 2 vs 3 on Saturday;
6 vs 7 on Sunday.