What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Now the great scramble for tickets game begins. Be interesting to see just how bad the situation really is haha
So members can buy up to 20 tickets. We have what 8000 ticketed members?

No one else gets a chance I reckon.

9am is that right?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Members email below

Good Evening Sharks Members,

What a fantastic way to end the regular season with the boys bringing home the two points from Newcastle to secure a Week 1 Finals match at PointsBet Stadium.

With round 25 matches now completed, it has been confirmed that the Cronulla Sharks will finish in 2nd position and be granted a Week 1 Home Final on Saturday, September 10.

Tickets for the Week 1 Final will go On-Sale Monday, September 5 at 10am for Ticketed Members and 1pm for non-ticketed Members via an exclusive pre-sale window.

Week 1 Finals Tickets will be made available to the General Public on Tuesday from 10am. Your Members Pre-Sale window will close at this time.

Ticketed Members will be required to use their AAN Code to purchase tickets. If unaware of your code, go to the following link – CLICK HERE– to access your code.

Non-Ticketed Members will be provided a generic code in an email to be sent prior to their allocated On-Sale time.

All up-to-date finals information for this week will be published at nrl.com/tickets and sharks.com.au. Click through to the respective ticket pages for further pricing and seating categories.​

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If it’s 20 tickets per member, expect the sellout in record time. NRL will be happy, fans not so.
Let the ticket lottery begin
Yeah it won’t even get to general public. Good for sharks but I feel pretty embarrassed about it.

shaggs

Coach
Of all the saturdays to want a free calender, I’ve got 2 functions on. Ridiculous planning

Latest posts