What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

The trick was to go through the Sharks link, with your code, no waiting time, the NRL ticketek link has a massive que as it has all games running through it.
My waiting time: one second

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Got what I needed but some of my family didn’t. This was always going to be a problem.

single seats left only.

is Facebook in a meltdown?

Special K

Coach
I got 3 tickets in the PB upper stand (row b) within the first minute. Then got one for the great guest sharkcast host Bolling in GA a few minutes later as he was stuck in a queue to get in.

f**king pumped. 276 to sit in PB - I don't care. We will never get this again after this one haha

I got 3 tickets in the PB stand (row b) within the first minute. Then got one for the great guest sharkcast host Bolling in GA a few minutes later as he was stuck in a queue to get in.

f**king pumped. 276 to sit in PB - I don't care. We will never get this again after this one haha
I was exactly like you mate, straight in, same price 3 x tickets Peter Burns row G. Willem Dafoe is coming with me haha

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m really sad for my sister who missed out. Lost her husband recently so life is kicking her about.

Special K

Coach
I was exactly like you mate, straight in, same price 3 x tickets Peter Burns row G. Willem Dafoe is coming with me haha
I don't know if he stills talks to Rod - I can't remember his username (highly doubt it) but he will be there also. 2005 reunion. Where is Mr Angry and Frenzy?!

Special K

Coach
They will also release more tickets at 1pm etc for the other lots. They didn't put them all out just now

myrrh ken

First Grade
So who are we cheering on?

It would be great if souffs took care of the roosters and raiders beat storm

while i would love to see parra beat the riff, maybe it would be better for us if they didn't

Special K

Coach
Dafoe, Rod and myself went to a few games together back in the day
motley crew lol

I talk with Rod still, used to run into him at the strangest places all the time for a few years. Great man

Also Sharkies fans - I can't encourage you enough... If you still need tickets buy them in the cowboys bay. f**k em

shaggs

Coach
I’m really sad for my sister who missed out. Lost her husband recently so life is kicking her about.
Heaps of tix just been released. Jump on now with member code through the email link. No waiting. Straight in