What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Ticket update

Hurriflatch

Referee
Apparently, Parra have 2,500 seaon ticket holders

that means 5,000 tickets will go.

Leaving 17,000 tickets for the other teams season ticket holders and the general public.

Source: Andrew Moore.

MystikEel

Juniors
Tuesday.

Just got a message from Jesseel. She's been in the line for 5 hours and she still hasnt bought her tickets yet. Was going to go later. f it, i'm going tomorrow :)

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, it looks like some people in the queue won't even get in today

the office closes at 5pm and some people 350 people back from the front have been told they are still about 4 hours away from getting to the ticket window.

shiftysmith

Juniors
i was there for 4hrs and moved f#$kall in the line i will get them on monday when u can get them from any outlet

Utey

Coach
MystikEel said:
Tuesday.

Just got a message from Jesseel. She's been in the line for 5 hours and she still hasnt bought her tickets yet. Was going to go later. f it, i'm going tomorrow :)

Thats unbelieveable, I gotta repay her somehow!

rowdy

First Grade
i was in the line for about 3 hours and i left em there...i gotsta repay them back too...

eels_fan

First Grade
My dad was there at 7 this morning and had 350 people in front of him .. and by 11am they had served only 20 people.

Apparently only one window was open, and one girl alone had 100 season tickets (200 seats) and had a piece of paper saying "i want 2 seats bay 10 row J etc, 4 seats bay 6 blah blah) it took over an hour to serve her alone. i think that is completely disgraceful.

EF I heard the same thing on the Line

I have just left the line 20 metres from the Doors or the leagues club. It apprently takes another 2 hours to get to the window once inside the club.

It is a discrace they should have opened the windows at the Staduim once they saw how many people were there at 7:00 am

Rowdy Now they had left.

Hells called me just then to get her some tickets but my phone lost power on the line so I didn't get the message.

I will try and go back tomorrow and see if I can get tickets.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eels_fan said:
My dad was there at 7 this morning and had 350 people in front of him .. and by 11am they had served only 20 people.

Apparently only one window was open, and one girl alone had 100 season tickets (200 seats) and had a piece of paper saying "i want 2 seats bay 10 row J etc, 4 seats bay 6 blah blah) it took over an hour to serve her alone. i think that is completely disgraceful.

:lol:

gotta admire the organisation though

so doing the math, if it takes over an hour to do 100 STH, and there are 2500 STH, it would take over 25 hours to do the lot, and probably even longer when they're not in bulk. Actually, if STH are buying just 2 tix for themselves, you'd think it'd take about 2-3 mins on average, which means 20-30 per hour with one window. 1 window was never going to be anywhere close to sufficient for dealing with the demand. Fitzy, give yourself an uppercut for this one.

eels_fan

First Grade
As MITS suggested... why the hell didnt they use the ticketek windows at the stadium??? they have like 10 windows there!!!

Fitzy your a bloody idiot and i just sent the most scathing of letters to the club via email .. the bloke couldnt organise a root in a brothel

mickdo

Coach
eels_fan said:

That's ridiculous. They should have just told her should could buy a row at a time ffs.

eels_fan

First Grade
Well my dad was saying one person from the supporters club rocked up and said "i want the whole of bay (cant rememeber the number) and they gave it to him .. the entire bay ..

Latest posts