What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Ticket update

Tickets are Not Only Available, but I just did a Test Run for a Single Seat I was offered Row R, 136 in Bay 26.

Isn't that the Centre of the ground on the cronin side.

ALL Ticket Types have a high availablity.

Nickeel

Juniors
Yeah, just got mine... was really impressed, too - 9:00 on the dot, I refreshed the page and it was ready to go, waltzed straight through and had my tickets secured by 9:03.

You hear some booking horror stories, but that was pretty smooth.

Bring on Sunday!!!

Nick

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Tickets are Not Only Available, but I just did a Test Run for a Single Seat I was offered Row R, 136 in Bay 26.

Isn't that the Centre of the ground on the cronin side.

ALL Ticket Types have a high availablity.

thats not surprising considering how slow they were processing them on the weekend.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Yeah i was just at ticktek but i didnt want ther terrace tickets under the crow side, i want them on the Thronett side, i left Ticketek and tried to get back in and its busy, Im an idiot.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I'm on the same boat as Nickeel. Refreshed the page at 9am exactly and they were available to buy. It was quick, easy and I ended up with the perfect seats! All this worrying about me not being able to get good seats was for nothing! Yayy, I'm excited now:)

Just one question though, I've never bought tickets off the internet before...do we pick them up from Parra Leagues at any time we want?

Well it depends on the option you selected. If you have pick-up you can pick them up at the ground before gates open. Or at the Leagues club I think 'holic has more information on that one.

Paranoid

Juniors
Purchased my tickets this morning.
Used Ticketek's EzyTicket to print them.
Tickets were purchased and in my hand a few mins after 9am.
No Dramas - Almost Too Easy.

poojar

Juniors
yeah i bought 4 in the cronin stand easy enough this morning over the net, i accidently purchased adult instead of student though in my rush, so that cost me $8 a ticket haha

TIckets might now be going quick.

2 or 3 ticket request will get you bay 20. 4 or 5 can not be filled.

single tickets are in bay 24
This is all for the cronin stand.

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
there's already tickets on ebay

4. This really sh*ts me. He has started the bidding at $0.01 but is clearly outv top make a profit...... Ebay should have the balls to stop this crap.

fish eel

Immortal
if the guy gives away the complete ticket details or has a scan of the tix, it can get voided if it is sold for more than the face value. still, this guy hasnt done it.

ebay dont care, they get their commission, so they dont see it as their problem.

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
if the guy gives away the complete ticket details or has a scan of the tix, it can get voided if it is sold for more than the face value. still, this guy hasnt done it.

ebay dont care, they get their commission, so they dont see it as their problem.

QRL made the mistake of publishing what they were doing and now the people that on-sell are onto it. IMO they should have done it without notifying anyone.....

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
what was it? 80 odd people got rejected at the state of origin?

I honestly thought it was more. Should be. If your doing it for a genuine reason, all the better. List it for its sale price and first in best dressed. People who want to make a profit annoy me to no end. Let the genuinely interested buy them and stay the f**k out...

Latest posts