What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serie A

Utey

Coach
Anyone watch Lecce vs Milan today? Lecce up 3-0 at halftime, KP Boateng comes on in the 2nd half for Robinho, gets a hat-trick, then Yepes gets the winner in the 83rd! Sounds like it was a decent game, shame i missed it...

Missed it, but fruck me sounds entertaining. Grande Milan!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Galliani says the club will be issuing a statement today

"Cassano is feeling well. Tomorrow we will release a conjoined statement with the doctor from the Policlinico, where we will clarify everything. What I want to say to the many fans is that Cassano is feeling well, and that things are evolving for the better."

langpark

First Grade
I'm ok, I'm back. Inzaghi came on as a sub today so I will watch Serie A again. :cool:

Plus just looking at the table now makes me salivate;

Udinese.......21 . (+9)
Lazio..........21 . (+8)
Milan..........20 . (+9)
Juventus.....19 . (+8) - match in hand (vs Napoli away)

Terrible flooding around the Genoa region this weekend, hence the cancellation of the Genoa/Inter match, and also tonight's Napoli/Juve match. This season is gonna be a photo finish I think...

langpark

First Grade
Anyone getting up for the Milan derby? Should be decent, Inter on a 5 or 6 match winning streak and have gone from near relegation zone to 5th place. Still 7 points away from the leaders Milan though...

langpark

First Grade
Inter still have a few basic errors in their game, but they are not far off being back to their 09/10 form... Solid, clinical effort against Milan. I have to say I'm pretty happy for Ranieri...

half

Coach
i don't know if stranger things have happened, but yeah i see your point pretty much