What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serie A

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Is Gago transfer permanent? Hybrid won't be happy

Never wanted a bar of Lady Gago, but I must admit he has made me eat my words this season.

His style of game seems suited to Serie A, he's been excellent. It's just a loan at the moment but the club wants to make it permanent, I hope they do.

The problem I had with him was that everytime I watched RM play he was either non-existant or rubbish. Should have known better than to judge a player based on time with that circus of a club.

skeepe

Immortal
Who has the Serie A rights these days? I was hoping Setanta since I signed up for the FA Cup but it appears they don't have them?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Who has the Serie A rights these days? I was hoping Setanta since I signed up for the FA Cup but it appears they don't have them?

Nobody. It's only shown on RAI.

Setanta had them last season, they signed a two year deal to broadcast in Australia but pulled out after one year. f**king merkins.

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like ONE HD have the rights, well at least to two games a week. I'm guessing they're on delay.

This weeks games are Udinese vs Juventus at 6:00am Wednesday and Milan vs Cagliari at 6:00am Thursday

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
cheers skeepe

not exactly the same waiting till 6 AM Thursday but better than nothing

Gago doing alright hey? I suppose that's normal for a player after leaving Franco.

There might be hope for Pepe after all :lol:

Serie A has been quite interesting but Juve are doing their best to blow it. Inter back to being also rans is nice to see.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Milan are gonna struggle in the next 8 days they have Jube, Undies and Gooners and almost the entire forward line is injured or suspended.

langpark

First Grade
Milan are gonna struggle in the next 8 days they have Jube, Undies and Gooners and almost the entire forward line is injured or suspended.

Then it must be time for....

filippoinzaghi.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's about the only one they got left but he's only good for 15 minutes now days, and the commentators love him

langpark

First Grade
huge misconception. he's just had two dickhead c6aches to deal with who refuse to give him a chance anymore. Give him a go, and he will score at any level...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Milan are absolutely dire this season.

Their record against the top sides is extremely poor. They don't seem to have a problem with beating the lower sides, but their lack of creativity and completely lacklusture midfield let's them down against quality opposition.

Without Ibra's goals, Cassano's creativity and spark and Thiago Silva's exceptional defending they are a very average side across the park.

And still can't believe they signed rubbish like Sulley Muntari and Maxi Lopez in January, FFS.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Gago doing alright hey? I suppose that's normal for a player after leaving Franco.

There might be hope for Pepe after all :lol:

Serie A has been quite interesting but Juve are doing their best to blow it. Inter back to being also rans is nice to see.

That ugly bald merkin Pepe would be an exception I think :lol:

Seems like nobody wants to win it this year.