What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serie A

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
huge misconception. he's just had two dickhead c6aches to deal with who refuse to give him a chance anymore. Give him a go, and he will score at any level...

I dunno, he gets caught off side a hell of a alot which is normally a sign of not reading the play and not having that top level of fitness

cant fault his passion though

langpark

First Grade
not at all, he's played like that his whole career...

His current situation is partly his own fault though, he should have gotten out a few years ago (to a smaller club) but he wanted to chase that UCL record, which now belongs to Raul.....

ShionKai

Juniors
Pippo is a legend. But it's time to move on. Allegri won't give him anymore time and rightly so. Milan needs to find the next Inzaghi.

I dunno, he gets caught off side a hell of a alot which is normally a sign of not reading the play and not having that top level of fitness

cant fault his passion though

9409190.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am and its hard to watch them now that ESPN dont cover Serie A. SBS occasionally show a bit of Serie A

Bottom line is I just dont get to see them as much as last season.

VictoryFC

Bench
Just get an account on FBTZ forum and download the matches morning after. Generally any team with a decent following will have all of their matches uploaded

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
watching the game on a laptop just doesn't have the same appeal for mine

VictoryFC

Bench
It takes about 30 seconds to upload an AVI to an external harddrive or USB...if you have a DVD player which can play USB's, then its more or less like you're watching it on DVR.

If you have a Hotfile/Rapidshare/etc account, you can wake up, and have the game ready to watch on TV within 10 mins.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It takes about 30 seconds to upload an AVI to an external harddrive or USB...if you have a DVD player which can play USB's, then its more or less like you're watching it on DVR.

If you have a Hotfile/Rapidshare/etc account, you can wake up, and have the game ready to watch on TV within 10 mins.

used to have one but its dead, it used to play any type of file, still not a bad idea and reason to get a new one

ShionKai

Juniors
If you guys don't mind live streaming I could link you to the site which is fairly good quality with 1-2 minute delay.
Tbh at 4-6am start for most Milan matches it doesn't matter if I watch it on the TV or with a monitor lol
Big big game coming up next week. Hope most of our team are fit and ready

VictoryFC

Bench
Is your site private? Normally the private ones have the HD veetle type streams. Streaming is fine, but during our summer with the late starts every weekend it can be a real hassle. Completely ruins the following day, unless you've already been out that night.

Serie A have started up with a 10pm match, but they're never any good. Their domestic audience is still more important to them than the Asian one. Unlike EPL which can give you two blockbusters in one weekend at asian friendly times.

Last edited: